"So my experiment turned out to be somewhat useful." He continues. My eyes harden at this. That creep! Inserting my great grand uncles cells in other people is extremely weird and unethical!

"The leaf should be thanking me a bit more for this, don't you agree? My adorable little test subject?"

How on earth am I not cringing and running away from this man? Ugh, goosebumps everywhere.

Orochimaru then talked about the experiment he did, inserting the first hokage's DNA into sixty children who all suffered immensely from it and how Yamato was the only kid who survived.

"But that experiment turned out to be for little to no reason hm? It seems like Luna actually did something useful and produced a child with wood style kekkei genkai."

I snap as wood replaces my arm and stretches outward, wrapping around Orochimaru ironically like a snake and constricting him. "Wanna keep on talking about my mom?" I fiercely ask.

Orochimaru merely chuckles "Did I hit a nerve?" He tauntingly asks as if he weren't about to be suffocated into a wooden tomb.

"It's a shame Haru. Your ability with Wood style is much stronger than Yamato's already yet the leaf village is still holding you back."

"Shut up! Haru isn't being held back at all!" Sakura yells. I stay silent and look down to my shoes making Orochimaru laugh once again. Suddenly snakes protrude from his arms and wrap around the wood connected to me. I click my tongue and crystal size the snakes, causing them to disappear when I disperse the crystal.

"Oh how could I forget about your crystal style! You're just like your father." I retract the wood and glare at Orochimaru. Where the hell is he going with this? "You truly are the first of your kind, an Oshiro and a Senju. What a controversial mix."

My jaw clenches and memories of my fourteenth birthday speed towards me as fast as an eagle would glide through the air.

••Flashback••

It was my fourteenth birthday, it was supposed to be a happy day for me. I had celebrated a bit with the wolves back in the tundra earlier today. After a little while I made the wise decision of sneaking out so I could meet up with Sasuke. We weren't dating then and he happened to be my only human friend at the moment.

So, I put on my cloak and transport back to the temple from the tundra. I walk out of the temple and into the snowy lands, every footstep I take making prints on the floor. My ruby eyes glide around looking for the Uchiha who should be here by now.

"I'm here." I hear his voice call. I whirl around to face the ravenette with my hands on my hips. "Why are you assuming that I was looking for you?" I ask, as he wordlessly starts walking ahead, myself following grumpily.

"Who else would you be looking for?" He mutters as he stuffs his hands in his pockets. I pout and narrow my eyes, not bothering to answer him. But the, I suddenly perk up.

"Hey Sasuke, do you know what day it is today?" I ask with a hopeful smile. Sasuke casts me a mere glance. "Yes." I pause awkwardly again before smiling "Can you tell me?" I ask once again. Sasuke then looks at me fully and bumps his shoulder with mine "You've gotten a year closer to your death."

I smile widely and wrap my arms around his waist in an extremely tight hug. "You remembered! That's not the nicest way to say it but your remembered!" I happily exclaim, ignoring the eye roll coming from him as he doesn't even bother to push me away.