home

2 weeks later

"I am hungry... Kakashi I am hungry. Why is your fridge so empty. I AM HUNGRY." I kept following kakashi through the house even though he simply ignored me. After his explanation of why he couldn't come to my world to check up on me and all, I forgave him. He showed me all the plans he thought of to save me from my own world. The only thing we can do is rest and let our body heal, but that ain't happening when I am hungry.

Kakashi suddenly came to a stop and I crashed with his hard back. I was dizzy for a second. "What do you want to eat?" He turned around and kept staring with his bored expression.

"Hmm, what about some chips or pizza. Candy will do. Anything that has fat and sugar."

He just raised one eyebrow and turned around reading his book. "Lets just go out tonight and get some ramen." Kakashi said, not taking his eyes off of the perverted story he's reading.

"I am going out now, because I am bored. And yes I will be careful and stick around so that bastard won't be able to get me. Don't worry, I still am a fighter you know." I said huffing once in a while, because I got sick and tired of hearing the same speech before leaving the house.

He walked towards me and patted my head saying "Good girl." Making me feel like a dog.

I rolled my eyes at him and went outside. "Such a pain..."

"Who is?" Naruto suddenly appeared next to me. "Your sensei, Kakashi."
He laughed and we both started walking around the village. He showed me some beautiful places. "Hey Beko. If you're feeling any better, can we have like a sparring contest? I am still amazed of the moves you did in the ring."

I started stretching in the middle of the markets we were standing. "Ofcourse, fanboy."
Naruto's eyes sparkled and we ran to the place Kakashi trained Naruto, sasuke and Sakura.

With a big smile on my face, I made a turn and saw Naruto already coming at me with his fast hand movements. Oh shoot...

"Try to block this one!" He yelled and jumped right at me. I started panicking and didn't know what I was doing. I ended up kicking a part of his where I shouldn't have.

He fell hard on the ground screaming out of pain. "OH MY SWEET CHOCOLATE DIPPED CARAMEL COOKIES. ARE YOU ALRIGHT, NARUTO!?"

"What is going on here?" Kakashi came and knew immediatly what happened. He sighed and shook his head. "I let you wander around for just a minute or two and this happens?"

"Lets just help him up, shall we. Hehehe..." awkward.

Naruto snapped back from the other dimension he was in and started getting mad at me. Didn't know it could hurt that much. I apologized sincerely and so we took him along to eat ramen with us. It seemed like he forgot about his pain a little too fast.

While Naruto and I were eating, Kakashi asked some things about Tobi. "You told me that in your world there is this anime about everyone here in this village. Naruto being the main 'character'. Am I correct?"

"Mmhm." I couldn't focus that much to his questions. Now I know why it is Naruto's favorite meal. So yummy~

"You know what is going to happen to us all in the future. Am I correct again?"

"Tuhink suho yheahh."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, otherwise I can't understand a word you're saying." Kakashi said looking at me with a serious expression.
I put the chopsticks down and said "yes."

"So you must know the guy who is hiding behind the mask."

My heard sunk to my feet. I never thought of it actually. How will I tell him that it's his best friend, he thought was dead. I can't just lie to him. Not after all the things we went through and finally being able to be together.

He snapped his fingers to get my attention again. "I didn't wanted to ask it before, because I wanted you to heal first. Now you look a bit better, lets talk about it."

I looked over at Naruto and hoping he would understand my silent cries for help. He didn't even bother looking up from his third plate of ramen. "It is-"

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey, Rin." Kakashi said. Maybe not the best saviour in the world, but it is something.
"Sup." I answered with a monotone voice. Kakashi cleared his throat and looked at me. "I am going home. Goodnight y'all."

With that I left the place and put my hands in my pockets. Now was the perfect time for me to think. How am I supposed to say it to Kakashi. He will be broken. But won't the future change if I tell him the things that will take place? But things are already going way more different than the actual story.

What have I done...