So Cold

"You can't hear me cry
See my dreams all die
From where you're standing
On your own.
It's so quiet here

And I feel

So cold..."

I couldn't open my eyes, because they felt heavy. The tears that I shed, the blood that I tasted, the sweat that ran down my face was all nothing compared to the numb feeling in my heart. I wish I never let him go. I wish I held his face between my hands and told him to stay. Begged him to stay with me and told him why I couldn't go along with him. Why did I always have to make the wrong decisions in my life. Who knows, if Jack the *beep* didn't exist, I could've been a shinobi right now. Being trained by my own man. But life never knows how to treat me right for once. Everytime I get too attached to one person, I lose. I need to make an end to this real quick, before my coffin gets out of this place. Mom and dad, why did you guys have to let me go. These things never would've happened. Look at your daughter laying on the dirty ground covered in her own blood, sweat and tears. Was it really worth it?

I felt my body leaving the cold hard ground. Am I dying? Is this how it was going to end? I could feel strong and firm hands holding me tightly. How much I missed this feeling. Being held up when feeling down. I wouldn't ever forget these hands. A smile spreader upon my face, even if it hurt my bleeding lips. An angel.. No... My angel came to rescue me. 

"I knew you wouldn't leave me here, Kakashi."

I opened my eyes just enough to see his glowing and handsome face. He looked down on me and gave me a soft smile. 

"Why aren't you saying anything? Didn't you miss me enough, mister?" I said still smiling. He looked straight up and walked very slowly to the bright light. I became worried and tried to move, but his firm grip wouldn't let me. "It isn't your time yet." Was all he said and we went through the light. 

"WATCH OUT!"

Before I knew what was happening I was on the ground. Tackled by Mr.BadCologne. "Are you mad!?" He yelled to my face. "Go home and rest well for tonight's fight. And keep your head in the real world. I have never seen someone dreaming away this far. You need some sleep. Next time we will double your running. I don't count this one." He helped me up and ran back to the gym. My head was blurry. Everything felt so real. I apologized to the people who were waiting for me to get of the road. I shook my head and started walking home. 

I opened the door and I saw a letter on the ground. I picked it up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the letter and saw the logo of my school. My heart dropped when I saw the picture of my two friends who were being held hostage by the maniac Jack. I dropped to ground and let the apple I had in my hand fall along with me. Tears started forming in my eyes and I was hoping for him to come and lift me up again. But that was all a dream and this here. This is reality hitting me harder with the day.

"You are going to pay for this, Jack."

Time is running out and all I can do is wait for my next match. I need to come up with a plan. Right now. I stood up and got myself a pen and paper. Ready to brainstorm.

*6 hours later*

"Before I step into the ring. I want to see my friends." I demanded looking at Jack. He gave me a sly smirk and held his hand up. The guard brought them inside the lockerroom.
10 minutes." And with that he went away.

I couldn't look up. I was so ashamed. I didn't know that facing them would be this hard. "Look up."
I obeyed Elise and looked at them. "Stay strong."
I started crying hearing those words coming from my friends who had it as bad as me. "Everyone is looking for you guys. I am so sorry. I am not strong enough. I couldn't even save my own friends." They both put their hands on my shoulder.
"But I do have a plan."
"We are ready."

"Please welcome! -"

I couldn't hear anyone anymore. My thoughts became loud enough to block everything. I put my armor on I'll show everyone how strong I am. I am very certain that my plan will work. I stepped into the ring so confident.  All the stares that were burning into my skin. I hated myself even more, not knowing how that was possible. My opponent stood in front of me smiling wickedly. I looked up and hoped someone would save me now. My family who abandoned me or maybe my loved ones who aren't with me anymore. This is my end.

My opponent came rushing towards me hitting me hard on the jaw. I hear it crack and I fell down in an instant. The crowd was going crazy along with Jack. Not being able to believe what was happening. Good, all their attention is on me now. Just how I wanted it. Jack told the guards to take me out of the ring. Just when he was about to throw the towel, I saw my friends running to the exit door. I winked to Jack and he looked up where my friends should've been sitting and seeing me suffer. 

"Joke's on you Jack." 

Jack pulled out his gun and pointed it right at me. 

Until he jumped in front of the gun. Both Jack's and my eyes open widely at the scene in front of us. The gun fired.