"Good girl"

That snapped me out of my thoughts. What the fu- He started to move closer to me. My eyes flew straight to the gun he was holding, the illuminating outline caught in the light. My eyes slowly went upwards. He wasn't what I was expecting. I imagined a bald guy, maybe in his late 40's. But not this. I would prefer the other version in my head.

He didn't look like a kidnapper. He wore a white shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans. He had strangely white pale skin,  with dark eye bags that somehow highlighted his sharp cheekbones. His black straight hair fell between his eyes, making the scar on his cheek more transparent.

Any other girl in any other circumstance might even call him good looking.

I realized in that moment, that I can't leave. I can't die. No matter how hard I've tried not to, my mind flew to her. I have to support her, she only has me to care for her. I won't let her down. Never again. I called to that strength as I spoke to the man who might just be my killer.

"Let me go"

"What did you see?"

My eyes flew straight to the gun. Lie, seduce, beg, cry, anything to get out of here! think, think , think

"I didn't see ANYTHING! I swear! now let me go!"

I screamed once again, tasting metal in my dry crusted throat. I kicked my feet in the air, like a little girl having a fit. The instant pain followed straight after, like little fire ants biting my shoulder, the move I moved, the more the pain intensifies. I have to ignore it. I have too. The pain was too intense, I wanted to cry. To my discomfort, I felt two hot tears escape down my cheeks.

"Do you know who the fück your messing with"

He said it with so much malice, it made me take my eyes off the gun and onto his face.

Wrong move. His eyes greeted mine, his glaze piercing, as if he could see past my every lie. I became aware of how I must look, dirty, washed down, a little girl throwing a tantrum. I could see the dirt in my hair from the corner of my eye. Good, let him see what he did to me. I tore away my glaze, instead looking down at the gun.

"I could be your worst nightmare"

His voice indicated he was coming closer to me. I can't die, I can't. I shuddered with surprise and an overwhelming urge to cry again. Funny, how not to long ago I've dreamed about wanting to leave. Now I was begging to stay.

"J-just let me go"

I turned my head away from him. Suddenly feeling a need to be back into the comfort of the darkness, or back in that alley, anywhere besides here. How am I gonna get out of here alive?

"What are we gonna do with you..." Out of the corner of my eye, I seen a corner of his mouth lift. His hands were reaching for me.

no,no,no,no,no,no

My natural reaction kicked in.

I turned back to see him. My spit splattered across his cheek. He gave me a deadly glare. To my discomfort he recovered quickly, wiping it off with his sleeve in one motion.