Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.6]

Start from the beginning

"That has to be hard." Leon leaned against the door and looked at me. I finished brushing my teeth and used mouth wash.

"It is and I shouldn't have ate so much this morning. Its not like I can control this." I groaned and walked out.

"Well I am going to call this in and we are going to take pictures of your room." I nodded and decided it was safe enough to be alone for a bit, I really wanted to take a nice shower.

I sighed and went to find some clothes to wear. That weren't cut up or stolen. I found out while I was hunting for them that he took a bra or too and my favorite lacey boy shorts.

"Man what a perv." I sighed and found a bra and underwear. I grabbed my pants that were a little baggy for my taste but I was getting bigger they should fit decent. And a plain black shirt. I would have to go buy some new clothes when I get a chance. I got up from the floor and looked at Leon.

"Well I am going to take a shower. Since its noon and other cops are showing up, you should get something to eat." He nodded and walked out of the room. He stopped at the stairs and turned to me.

"I will talk to your father about this and I think they are going to want to keep you here so you are supervised." I nodded and he left me. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I put my clothes down and then my phone buzzed.

12:01- Hey well I won't be going to seventh period today. Missing one class won't hurt. Plus I am at lunch right now I could skip two if you want and we could go to the mall right now?

Xo kissy face ha-ha

Tyler.

I whined, I forgot about the mall. If they don't want me to leave then how will I be able to go and hang out with Tyler. I guess I am going to have to sneak out then.

I wrote back quickly.

12:03-Stay at lunch and go to sixth. I will take a shower and get ready. I am going to have to sneak out so I will meet you behind my fence. Explain later.

Xo and your lame lol

I put my phone on vibrate and started to get ready. It was almost two when I was finished. I had put on some eyeliner around my eyes and mascara. I couldn't decided what to do with my hair so I straightened it and put it back in clean ponytail. I could hear my parents voice downstairs the police took a while to get here. And they started to talk to my parents again and then I heard Leon's voice. I remembered I wouldn't be able to get out of the house. So I quickly ran out and into my room. I wasn't going to jump out the window or anything. There is a secret passageway you could say. It was hidden well and only Tyler knows about it. It slides down and you would end up in the back yard. I waited to hear them coming upstairs, then I went inside and closed it. I slide down and was out in mere seconds. Tyler had started to call, but I couldn't pick up. I checked the windows to see if any one would see me. I saw two cops downstairs talking, one turned and I put my head back. They didn't see me hopefully. My heart was beating so fast I thought I would throw up from being so nervous. Their talking stopped and my hands started to get sweaty. I closed my eyes and repeated over and over.

"Please don't check out her. Please."

Then I heard some one yell from upstairs and feet started to shuffle away. I took a deep breathe and check again. No one was there so I took my chance. Tyler started to call again but I didn't pick up again. I hoped over the fence and saw his car roll up to the curb. He hung up his phone and looked at me worriedly. I just opened the door and jumped in.

"Go. Go. Go. They will know I'm gone soon." He didn't say anything but step on the gas. Once we were on the freeway I relaxed.

"God were you that scared?" He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him and then cracked a smile.