Tutor (Au!Bertolt Hoover x Male!Oc)

Start from the beginning

Bertolt is silent for a moment. Bret's heart is hammering in his chest; part of him wants this to be able to spend time with the guy but at the same time he doesn't want to look stupid either. Bret wasn't a fool though, he knew that Bertolt probably would just say no.

"Sure, I guess I can."

Did Bret just hear the delectable male just agree to tutor him one on one?

*************************************************

"Okay... so, what does the amygdala control?" Bertolt asks from overtop the paper.

Bret sits there for a moment, his brain working overtime. What did the amygdala do again? How the hell could he not remember, they just went over this! "Fuck!" He slams his head down on the table, "I don't know..."

"It's okay Bret. Just speak whatever comes to your mind about it. More than likely your brain doesn't remember."

"I don't know, hunger or something?!"

Bertolt feels really bad for him. Working with Bret for a few weeks now he'd never realized how much that Bret struggled with the subject of Psychology. Still, it was a nice to see a new side to Bret than just his player persona. With the time they spent together Bret began to chill out and actually get to work rather than try to shamelessly flirt. It gave him conformation now that perhaps if he did accept Bret's invitation to go on a date and perhaps be in a relationship that he would be faithful. 

Bret sighs and slams his book shut, "Listen Bert... this is hopeless and I don't want to waste your time. So... let's just forget about this."

Bertolt is surprised by how bothered he is by the guy's words, "No, you'll get it. We just need to find a way that works. I'm sure when we find that it'll work perfectly."

"Why ar you so bent on helping me? I mean you always turn me down or run off when I ask you out on a date."

Bertolt blushes hard, "Well... I mean..." For a moment he's at a loss of words. 

"Right, don't worry and certainly don't take pity on me." Bret stands up and grabs up his backpack and books to head home. He knew this wasn't going to be a good idea. 

"It's because I like you but I'm scared about what you'll do if I say yes to you."

Bret stops cold, did he really just here that right? Did Bertolt, Bertl-turtle, just admit to liking Bret? He turns around to look at the other guy, looking like he was going to burst a blood vessel in his face with how bad he's blushing. His heart is beating so hard that Bret is afraid of a rib breaking or something. 

"What could you possibly be afraid of?" He manages to choke out.

"Cheating..."

Bret kneels down and grabs Bertolt's hands, "Bertolt, if you ever said yes to going out with me I'd never do something so stupid. Hell, I'd have to have brain damage to cheat on perfection like you." Bertolt blushes worse if that was possible, "You're so perfect and you don't even seem to know it. So please, let me assure you that if I ever got the chance to be lucky enough to have a relationship with you I would always place your happiness and wellbeing over my own."

Bertolt couldn't say a thing. Afterall, what was he supposed to say after a beautiful speech like that? Bret seems to realize that he can't think of anything to say so he stands up a bit, his face inches from Bertolt's own. "Bertolt Hoover, would you be opposed to me kissing you?"

Bertolt only shakes his head. Bret grins and connects their lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. Bret couldn't believe this was happening. He was here, in the library, kissing the man he'd obsessed over for months. Life had officially been made for him. 

The two break apart and Bertolt has a constant hue of red on his face, "I-I think... I have an idea of how to better tutor you." He huffs.

Bret grins a bit, "Oh?"

"Yeah, every question right is a kiss. Every question wrong is another day I won't go out with you."

Needless to say Bret got almost every question right. It was a big improvement.

*************************************************

"Well done Mr. Sommies. This is a major improvement." Dr. Falgon says as he slaps down Bret's latest test. 

Bret picks up the piece of paper and grins as he sees a 80% even. Picking it up Bret turns around to smile at his boyfriend as he holds up the paper proudly. Bertolt grins as he once again tugs his shirt over a newly made hickey from last night's study session. However as Bertolt looks at the paper he shakes his head and Bret frowns.

"What?"

"Only an eighty-percent? Apparently I'm not doing enough as your tutor."

"What! This is amazing considering what I made before!"

Bertolt smiles and leans forward a bit, close to Bret's face, "I guess I'll just have to up the stakes to make sure you learn the material better then."

"Like what?"

"You'll find out tonight."

Bret felt like he was going to die. His boyfriend and tutor looked like an angel but when it came to studying was an absolute devil. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Okay TeamMonkey! I actually finished studying early and managed to get this little number together. However if it's not to your liking let me know and I'll try and do something a little better for you!