Mikasa and Eren both swept with newly purchased brooms, sweeping every nook and cranny in the Mess Hall until Levi was happy.

How is this supposed to fulfill my duty as a soldier? Thought Eren, slightly irritated by the irrational order on cleaning duty, I'm supposed to be killing titans, not germs!

Armin was the only one who was not set on cleaning. He sat besides Levi on a neatly wiped table with his head burrowed in his hands.

"Armin, what's wrong? Are you hungry? You can get some food, you know. We're in the Mess Hall," Levi pointed out, trying to cheer the younger male up with a slight joke.

"I-I'm fine, Sir. It's just that....I don't know. I'm just bothered is all," Armin says, rubbing through his mid-long blonde hair. This was his bad habit. He always doubted himself, not even aware that he was the brightest, most capable one in all of the Scouting Legion.

"You just told me you were fine, but now you're bothered? If it's about the situation with (Y/N), don't worry. You're smart. I have complete faith in you," Levi encourages the boy, lifting his fist and giving him a soft bump on his head, "I urge you figure something out quick. It's not very fun having two sociopathic killers after you,"

"Y-yeah..." Armin mumbles, taking a look at the Captain, "Do you think we will win?"

Confused, Levi's eyes widen, "Huh?"

"Do you think we will win? Humanity? Or at least, the good side of humanity?"

Levi shrugs, "No clue. I try not to keep my hopes up," He takes a sip of his now cooled down tea, holding it awkwardly but firmly by its rim, "Getting your hopes up is what gets you killed. Remember that, Armin,"

The boy nods, "Yes sir,"

Though he would never show or admit it, Levi was the most concerned about (Y/N)'s safety. It would have been different if it were just someone regular, but it's Edward and Kenny. He set his tea cup down and ran his fingers through his black hair, letting out a sigh, Please protect her, Samuel.

X o X

Hanji and (Y/N) had to hold in puke, but it was very hard considering the image before them. This was not what they had expected. At all.

"Wow, they're all dead," Samuel says, stepping over a guards corpses and bending down to observe the damage, "Do you think Kenny and Tate did this?"

"So, they know that (Y/N) is the princess? Did you tell them that?" Hanji asks, turning to the younger female, "Please tell me you didn't!"

The girl collapsed harshly onto the ground in hyperventilation. All of these bodies, the smell of death right before her very eyes, it was all too much. Their blood was on her hands. She watched as Samuel began to pull the armor off of guard, leaving him exposed. He then lifted up his neck to show off a long, open gash running along the chin.

"Look, his signature. Levi said that he slit the throats of MP's right? His throat is slit," He points out, dropping the head back on the ground.

It was dead silent. There were no sounds. Everyone in the palace was dead, a mass murder. It was only them three.

"(Y/N)? Did you tell them you were the princess? Tell me!" Hanji squats before the Royal and shakes her by the shoulders, trying to break her out of her trance.

Suddenly, the girl shouts, "Let go of me!" And pushed Hanji down with brute strength.

Unaware of what happened, Hanji asks once more, "Did you? Are you okay? Tell us what's happening! You've got to!"

POWER {Levi x Reader} REWRITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें