Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 22;; Part 2]

Operation K.I.L.L.

[Chapter 22;; Part 2]

{{Hehe, that's all 2s xD}}

There were all kinds of things for surveillance, communication, security, and defense. I was pretty sure that we wouldn't need the defense stuff, but surveillance and communication was a must.

The other two apparently had the same thoughts because they grabbed all the stuff from those sections.

For surveillance we figured we only really needed the video recorder and the bugs to place in Angela's room.

And for communication we each took an ear bud, that way to could keep in touch.

We decided I would place the bugs and Dan would place the video recorders up.

I left our room, without seeing Logan, thank God, and went to Angela and Lily's room. As soon as I knocked on a door I heard Angela yell "One minute". It was more like three minutes though, before she opened the door. "Oh, hey, Christina. How are you?" She said in an overly friendly manor.

It was obvious she was doing something that she shouldn't have been doing before she opened the door. Maybe talking to the same person she was when I overheard?

"Oh, I'm alright." I said in an almost sad voice, "I'm still missing Lily. Hopefully she gets better soon..." I let my voice trail off.

"Yeah, our room seems lonely without her."

I nodded, "Would you mind if I just sat in her room for a few minutes. I dunno, just makes you feel closer to her, you know?"

"Of course." She gave me a sympathetic smile, that I almost bought, but I knew she was faking. Underneath that smile, she was just waiting to turn our school in. "I was just running out anyways. I was going to grab something to eat, if you want to come?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"Alright, just make sure you lock the door behind you, when you leave." Angela gave another smile before starting to walk away.

"Of course." I replied before walking into their room and closing the door behind me.

Once it was shut, I did a quick sweep of the room with a thing that's supposed to find bugs. After scanning the whole room, it was clean, I put my hand up to my ear like they do in the movies (even though you don't have to) "Ninja to Hawk."

"Why are you Ninja?" Dan replied.

"Hey, at least you're not Pretty Princess." Jared pouted.

"Alright, enough." I used my hard voice, "A-Bird has left the nest, so Hawk, come in here and we can do this quick. Pretty Princess... Just keep a look out and tell us if you see her coming." I thought for a second, "Say 'blue' if you see her coming, but she's too close to actually say 'she's coming'."

"Ok." Both Jared and Dan replied.

All of a sudden the door started to open, and my heart stopped.

Until Dan walked through. "Way to give me a heart attack!" I said.

"Hey! You told me to come in. Sheesh."

"Whatever." I said as I walked into their bed room. I looked around and saw a book shelf. It looked like it was never used, but had perfect view of the whole room, "Hawk, you can place one in here."

His head popped in, and saw where I was looking, "Perfect. You can place one of yours under the bed."

"Oh, wow, I should have thought of that...." I said feeling really dumb.

Dan just laughed and we both got to work placing our pieces.

We were just finishing up in the kitchen-living room when a voice came over our speakers. "Wow, look at the sky Angela! Isn't it MAJORLY BLUE!"

**********************************

Alright :D here it is(:

Tell me what you guys think, and sorry it took so long (yet again, I know I keep apologizing and keep saying ill upload sooner :/ but yeah, sorry, summer's just been kinda busy lately. But I will promise to try a lot harder(:

Vote/comment/fan :D