Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 20]

Operation K.I.L.L.

[Chapter 20]

***RECAP***

Before I knew it, I felt the plane rumble to life, and we were starting to take off.

Without Lily...

*************

The plane had landed at our local airport thirty minutes ago, and we were just arriving to school.

I was currently trying to get my bag out of the trunk of our car, but it was apparently caught on something because it wouldn't budge. For some stupid reason I was still tugging at it though.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

Out of no where a pair of hands came and grabbed my bag out of the trunk. As the hands handed it to me, I looked up to see Logan.

Great. Just the person I wanted to see.

Note the heavy sarcasm.

"What do you want?" I said pretty harshly as I grabbed my bag out of his hands equally harsh.

"Sheesh, I was just trying to be nice." Logan replied.

I let out a sarcastic laugh before replying, "Yeah. Right. You, nice. Funny." I took off towards the dorms before he could reply though.

As I walked through the hallways I realized something. I actually missed this place.

It was turning more into my home then my real home was.

It was a good thing that no one was behind me, because I stopped all of a sudden. Meaning that anyone behind me would have run into me. But there was no one behind me, and no one ran into me.

I was standing outside of Lily's room, just staring at the door.

She should be here. She should be running into her room right now.

But she wasn't...

I realized at that moment I definitely didn't want to go back to my room where I would most likely run into Logan. And I had no where else to go.

So I looked around Lily's door, hoping to find a spare key.

I was reaching above the door frame, when my fingers brushed against something. Score! I let my fingers wrap around the cold metal and pulled the keys down.

After I had unlocked the door, I made sure to put the keys back, and made my way to Lily's bed.

God. I missed her so much.

I let out a soft sigh as I flopped onto her bed and inhaled the sent of my best friend.

I laid there for a few minutes, but before long I passed out like a log.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~

"Yes, yes, I know. I tried. But seriously how did you expect me to stop them?"

I was awoken from my dreamless sleep when I heard a voice coming from the living room. It took me a few minutes to take in my surrounds and realize that I was in Lily's room. Which meant that it was her roommate who was on the phone.

Yes, I know that eavesdropping is bad, but I was curious.

I quietly moved closer to the closed door, so I could hear the conversation better.

"Yes, I know which of them did it. One of them is still in France." Pause. "Yeah, she's in a coma. Must have fallen off the side of the building during their escape."

Wait... She was talking about Lily. But who was she talking too.

"No, we can't yet, there's still more information that I can find out." Pause. "Just give me a few more weeks, and then we can arrest them and whatnot." Another pause. "Alright. Bye boss."

Wait. What?! Did she just say that she's going to arrest us?

I was so dumb founded that I almost didn't hear her coming towards the door I was hiding behind.

Just as the door was opening, I had closed my eyes and evened my breathing. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I knew that I had to find out.

****************************

Dundundunnnnn

Sorry this took so long x.x

And its probably not even that long of a chapter. But I promise you wont have to wait nearly as long for the next chapter. Otherwise you guys have permission to come and smack me :P lol

Anyways, hopefully it was a good chapter :D

Vote/comment/fan