Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 9]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 9

I was sitting on my bed attempted to do my Assassin History homework, but I couldn't get the incident with Chad out of my head.

God. I shouldn't be thinking about him this way, he's my teacher for crying out loud. But then again.... I am over 18... No. No. No.

UGGH! I threw my pillow at the wall out of frustration. What would he want with a little kid anyways?

In my thought process, I heard a knock at my door. "Yeah?"

The door opened and Dan was standing there, "Hey, we're heading down to dinner. Wanna come?"

I smiled. I learned that Dan was much nicer than Logan, "Yeah, give me a minute though."

My other roommate's name, I found out, is Jared Preston. Jared was also nice, so I don't know how he and Dan ended up being best friends with a douche like Logan.

I hopped off of my bed and ran a brush through my hair, while checking my reflection to make sure I looked fine. When I reached the living room Logan was also there waiting, "Finally. Took you long enough."

"What are you talking about? It was like two minutes." I rolled my eyes, and we all took off for the cafeteria. On the way down, we ran into Lily and her roommate Angela.

I grabbed a cheeseburger and fries and we sat at the same place that sat for lunch.

While we were eating, I saw something flash out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see some girl dressed in a ninja outfit roll across the room. "Who was that?" I asked with a weird look.

"Oh, that's Amber, she's a nutcase." Jared answered.

Lily turned towards me and took a bite out of her food, "So, see any guys that you're interested in yet." She winked.

Hm... Maybe she could give me some advice... "Well yeah, kinda..."

"Ooh! Really? Who?!" Lily got really excited all of a sudden.

"Shhh. We don't need to tell everyone in the school." I gave her a stern look.

She lowered her voice this time "Sorry. But who is it?"

"Not here, I'll tell you later."

"Oh! We should totally have a sleepover! It'd be so much fun!!"

"An assassin sleep over? Really?" I rolled my eyes dramatically.

We were both laughing, "Alright, go get your stuff and meet me at my room." Lily said as we got up from our table.

"Alright, see ya in a few."

I ran into my room and changed into some PJs, grabbed my pillow, that I had thrown earlier, off floor and a blanket before heading over to Lily's.

I walked out of my dorm, turned right, and knocked on her door. "COME IN! IT'S UNLOCKED!" I heard someone yell from the other side.

"What if I'm a rapist?" I asked while opening the door.

"Then I'd kick your ass." Lily walked out from one of the doors. "You can put your stuff in here." She pointed towards the door she just walked out of.

"Kay, thanks." I skipped into her room and noticed there were two beds, "Who's the second bed for?"

"Oh, that's Angela's."

"Wait. You guys have to share rooms?" Each me, Dan, Jared, and Logan had our own rooms.

"Yeah, everyone does, except you and the other guys. Jared is somehow related to the headmaster so he and his friends get the good room. And then there's you, but there weren't any other rooms, so..."

"Lucky me." I finished her sentence.

"Yeah. So, you gonna tell me who you like now?" We sat on her bed.

I thought about it. Me and her had only just met, but I felt like she was someone I could trust. And I already thought of her as a best friend. "Okay, but you can't tell anyone."

"Alright, I pinky promise." She held out her pinky to me and I took it with my pinky.

"So, I think I kinda like Chad." I grimaced.

"Chad? Who- You mean Mr. Alatorre?" She gasped.

I nodded slowly, afraid of what she was going to say.

"Really?! When did this happen?!"

I explained to her what had happened when Chad and I were "fighting". When I finished Lily said, "Really? That's so exciting! Are you going to do anything about it?"

"I dunno if I can. I mean he's my teacher and everything." I sighed with frustration.

"True. But I don't know if it would matter. I mean you are over 18, and we're assassins. I mean, it's not like we're in the "real" world." She put air quotes around the word, real.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But really, why would he like me? He's much older."

"But the way you described it, it sounded like he was into you too." She smiled.

"I don't know! God, why are males so confusing?"

"The world may never know." Lily said mysteriously and shrugged. "Want to watch a movie?

"Yeah! What do you have?"

"In here." She led me to the living room area and opened up a gigantic cabinet filled with movies.

"How many movies do you fricking have?!!" I exclaimed.

After looking through them I found the movie I wanted, The Island.

We found Angela working on homework in the kitchen and asked her if she wanted to join us. She said yes and we popped some popcorn.

We all flopped onto the couch and got ready to watch the movie.

************************

i also wanna dedicate this to my cool friend alex :P for giving me some ideas for this chaper xDD (she gave the name for Jared and the random ninja xDDD)

you guys know the drill (i hope :/)

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :D