Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 3]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Ch.3

***Recap***

The door burst open, but I was already outside of his room running into the bushes back to the abonded house.

Thinking I was home free, I was scared shitless when a pair of strong arms grabbed me, pushing me into a tree and covered my mouth.

***End of Recap***

Shit! Why didn't I pay attention? I should've know better than to think I was home free! A million thoughts raced through my mind.

I couldn't see who was holding onto me becuase of the darkness, and the fact that he was wearing a ski mask didn't help. I went to bite my attacker's hand, but before I could he whispered into my ear. "Don't bite me. Just be quiet for a second till they go by us."

Mystery guy pushed us both to the ground.

They? They who? I wanted to ask him and find out, but his hand was covering my mouth, so I just decided to listen to him.

Just after I made up my mind to listen to the mystery guy a beam of light, coming from a flashlight, swept just above us. I stayed perfectly still not wanting to draw any attention our way. After a few I heard a voice, which must belong to the guy holding the flashlight, speak. "Nothing over here. She must have kept running south. Yeah, I'll head that way." And with that he ran off into the direction I was heading before this mystery guy shoved me into a tree and then the ground.

A few minutes after we were sure he was gone, the hand was removed from my mouth. "What the hell?!" Were the first words to leave my mouth as I stood up and brushed the dirt off me.

"Shut up! You're good I'll give you that, but apparently not that good." Mystery guy spoke.

What is he talking about? I was so confused. So I just decided to ask him. "What the hell are you talking about? And who are you?"

"If you want answers to your questions follow me. If you can..." Mystery guy started running into the forest, weaving in and out of trees.

What else could happen tonight? I shook my head and took off after him.

After weaving in and out of trees, avoiding branches hidden in the underbrush just waiting to trip someone, ducking under low branches, and avoiding random holes in the ground, I bumped into mystery guy, "Watch it." He snapped.

"Not my fault you just stopped without any warning." I snapped back.

"Well seeing as you manged to follow me, you passed the first test."

"Huh? Test? What in the world are you talking about?" I was beyond confused now.

"Follow me." He stated simply.

"If I can?" I asked, seeing as that's what he said last time.

"No, just follow me."

I sighed and followed. We walked up to a wall of giant bushes. When he started pressing the bushes like there were buttons, I gave him an "are you crazy" look. But he ignored me. Could this night can this night get ANY wierder?

But it did. It always does when you ask that question.

All of a sudden the wall of bushes moved! They slid sideways like a sliding door, to reveal the biggest building I've ever seen.

It kind of looked like a castle, but at the same time it didn't... Not with all the people my age socailizing on the front lawn.

[pic: http://www.tellthetruthtravel.com/images/Prague/Castle/Castle1x.jpg

pretend that there isn't any water though. lol. not the best picture either, but the best i could find :/ xD]

"Welcome to K.I.L.L." Mystery guy, who I totaly forgot about said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i hope you guys liked it :D

sorry its pretty short, i just kinda typed it up fast :o

ill attempt to upload one more time before i leave to florida (:

comment/vote/fan 8D

also, i was trying to think of a better title name.. so tell me if you think i should keep this one, or change it (suggestions welcomed)