[32] Forgiveness, Unforgiven

Start from the beginning

I stopped him from leaning his face close to me. He wanted to kiss me. Honestly, I really miss his touched and his kiss but this is not right. It wasn't right time.

I pushed him gently to stop him. He back to his seat and stayed quiet. We were in silent for moment.

"I am sorry" he apologized.

"Mmmm"

He drove us. We drove in silent. Sometime he turned on the radio to break the silence between us.

"But that is the past now,
We didn't last now,
I guess that this is meant to be, yeah...
Tell me, was it worth it?
We were so perfect.
But, baby, I just want you to see...

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh..."

He turned off the radio. The atsmosphere became so awkward. Why they played that damn song? I tried to take a peak on him. He still looking straight.

Okay Oh, don't think too much. Heart, stop beating so fast! Shit my body and my mind betrayed me. I was blushing. Damn!

Really? At this time? Just kill yourself, Oh!

He drove us to the hotel. It was 9pm. It made me confused. Why he brought us here? Did he thought... No. I shook my head. It could not be. He wouldn't think like that.

"It is dangerous to drive in the night. We have 8 hours left before we arrive" he told me, "Better we take a rest first and we will leave in early morning"

We came in to that hotel. It was small hotel but it look nice. No, it wasn't hotel like what you think. Not like hot for couple to have one night stand or something, I guessed. It was nice hotel with beautiful view around it.

"Do you want to have one room or two rooms?" the receptionist asked him.

"Two rooms please" he told her.

"Do you have a room with king size bed?" I asked her.

"Let me check first, sir" she checked in her computer, "We have one"

"I take that!"

"So, two rooms. One small and one with king size bed" She confirm us.

"No. Just one room with king size bed, please"

She nodded and put my information on the computer. She gave me the key and took us to our room.

"I will sleep on the couch" he said as he put his stuff on the couch.

"You can sleep on the bed if you want" I told him, "It is big enough for us to sleep. But if you want to sleep on the couch..."

He moved his ass and went to bed, to the other side. Opposite from me.

"Do you want to take shower first?" he asked me. I told him to take shower first because I would like to do it later after him.

He went to shower and went out after 15 minutes. He went out half naked. Bare chest. His hair wet and some waters dripped on his chest. So sexy. I wished I am that water. Damn!

I hurried up went to bathroom before I lost my control of myself. I took cold shower to cool down. He was too hot to resist. Why he should be that hot after showering?

When I was out from bathroom, I saw he was sleeping. Maybe he was tired after drove for hours. I came close to him. I looked at him and scanned his face. He look so sad in his sleep. His face showed a painful that he felt. It hurted me.

"I am sorry" I mumbled to him.

*****

We arrived in the afternoon. It was 1 pm. He lead me to his father's room. Her mother wasn't there because she needed to do something with their business. She would come in the evening.

He asked me to come closer so I could see his father. His father was lying so weak on the bed. There was lot of medical stuff around him. Small pipes, gas mask, infusion ect. He left me to make me have personal times with his father.

The anger on me was still there but I tried to hold it. I wanted to yell and scream to him. Blamed him for everything bad that happened to me, but I couldn't. He is so weak. And if I did that, I would hurt Copper too. He is innocent. He didn't know anything.

"I am angry with you!" I opened my mouth, "I want to kill you right now..."

"Why you did this to me? Did my parent have done something bad to you? Why you're being like this, huh?"

"Do you want me to forgive you? I won't forgive you!" I cried.

"If you want to beg for forgiveness, wake up and do it yourself. Don't make your family do it for you!"

"Wake up and ask forgiveness to my parent!"

"Just please wake up...." I begged him, "For your family. For my Copper!"

"Don't hurt him anymore, I beg you! Please wake up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to tell you
We are near to the end of the story
Maybe 3 chapters left 😁

I wanted to ask you, what ending should they have?

Xoxo