The Grasshopper Eavesdropper

Terry's POV...

YAY! WE'RE GOING TO HALCANDRA!
(I've actually never heard of Halcandra until today.)
"What do Halcandrans look like, Augustine?" I ask.
"You'll see IF WE EVER GET THERE."
"I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN, AUGUSTINE." Arthur shouts.

"It shouldn't take that long. Are you sure you're-" Meta Knight's sentence was cut off by a loud roar of the engine, and a high pitched noise that gets higher and higher till my head hurts.

"Here we go!" Arthur says, pushing a button and scrambling onto the pedestal, gripping a handle to hang on.

BOOM!
Thousands of colors swirl past my vision as we enter the wormhole.

"I DON'T SEE ANY WORMS HERE. ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A WORMHOLE?!" I shout.

Meta Knight barks a laugh.
I stare at him blankly.
"JUST SOME NOSTALGIA." He shouts.
I nod in acknowledgment.

"I CAN SEE THE LIGHT." I hear someone scream. Probably one of the Meta-Knights or whatever they're called.

"I AM THE ANSWER TO LIFE, LOVE, AND EXISTENCE." A small red-orangish thing with a sailor hat shouts, his eyes bulging.

"I'M TRIPPIN' SO HARD RIGHT NOW."
"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, FALSPAR?" Meta Knight screams.
"...I HAVE MY SECRETS." Falspar yells back.

"I HATE TO BE RUDE, BUT ARE WE THERE YET?" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"AAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGH-."
"BLADE. SHADDUP."

"ONLY LIKE... TWENTY MORE SECONDS TO GO." Arthur bellows.

"KAY. THANKS." I shout back.

The complaining stops and there's no noise except for the low rumble of the ship traveling at hyper-speed.

"...THIS IS AWKWARD." Falspar shouts.
"YA THINK?" Augustine shoots back.
"OKAY. WE'RE HERE. HANG ON..." Arthur says.

Thank NOVA.

VRRRROOOoooooooommmmm....

That's what it sounded like, ok? The weird high pitched noise faded, and we all felt like we were gonna hurl. Except Augustine.

He leapt out of his seat, and is probably heading back to the freezer. I get shivers just think about how cold it is...

"Wait! You're not supposed to-"
"I'M ABOVE THE RULES ON THIS THING, META KNIGHT." Augustine shouts.

I don't want to stick around here either.
And I'm hungry. They've got to have some food on this ship...

"TERENCE! NOT YOU TOO!"
"Try and stop me, Blueberries! A hungry bird is a speedy one!"

I hop out of the seat, snap out my wings, and flap wildly. I hear Falspar's roars of laughter as I flee.

"Right behind ya."

"Oh! Hi, Spruce! Didn't see ya there!" I chirp happily.

"I'm hungry as well. But I heard that Meta Knight is a terrible cook. Maybe we can find some chapulines. I could eat at least fifty of those things right now..."