Bully

Opala's POV...

...What?

Everyone's eyes go wide with fear or something. I'm not afraid of that pink traitor.

"Surprise!" Galacta Knight hisses, like I'm not kidding. HE ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE A SNAKE.

But his accent changed from kinda regular to British???

"HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, STRAWBERRIES?!" Terence shouts.

"You take that back." Galacta snarls.
"MAKE ME, YA OVERSIZED CUP OF CURRANTS."

"Oh, I will."

Uh oh.

With both gloves, he reaches out to the side, and without even looking, his lance and his shield flies into his grip, arming him immediately.

"Oh and by the way! I've another surprise for you!"

Gulp.

Arcing his wings, he raises his lance over his head. The lance itself is now glowing a deep purple, as if he were readying a Sword Beam. But instead of hurling the stored energy at us, he absorbs it, and radiated with the stuff.

That's when I realized that the energy he was using was a mix of his own power and Dark Matter.

Yippee.

Then, a wave of the stuff washed over him, and what was left behind was a Mirror Worlder in Galacta Knight's image.

I'm not sure whether to call him Dark Galacta Knight or Shadow Galacta Knight. Either way, it's a mouthful that will get old really fast.

"BEHOLD!" He roars, flaring his jagged wings.

...He doesn't even look that cool.

I mean, not much was different. Instead of gold and twisted horns, they were silver, and slightly curved, much like a crescent pointing downwards. The eyes and armor were the same, and so were the wings. His overall color palette was tainted, making him seem a bit faded. And like DMK, there was a cut on his steel mask, but it went diagonal across his face.

The first thing that ran through my mind, you ask? Well...

...Let's bully the Battins outta him.

"Dude. I think you need some sandpaper."
I say.

"...What?" DGK or whatever narrows his already narrowed eyes at me.

"To dull that EDGE! SHEESH! YOU COULD PROBABLY CUT ROCKS!"

"Someone really oughtta teach you some manners." He says, raising his lance.

Mocking his dumb British accent, I make him look like a complete fool.

"SOMeonE rEALly oUghTtA TeACh yoU MAnNeRs!"

"You're going to DIE."

"yOu'Re GOinG tO DiE!"

"STOP. NOW."

"In the words of Terence: Make me."

"You deserve exactly what's comin' to ya."

"SURREEE!" I say, throwing my gloves in the air and rolling my eyes.

"Stop." He lowers his lance.

"Ha ha ha. What're you gonna do about it?
CRY?"

"I MEAN IT."