Touching her head with his he sniffled as she cried silently protesting in his arms. He stayed like that forcefully holding her captive bearing all the shoves, pushes and punches until she couldn't protest anymore and stopped moving altogether.

He released her arms. She was about to fall to the ground when he pulled her up against his chest wrapping his arms around her. She broke down and so did he holding onto her.

After several moments she pulled back wiping her tears.

"You won't do that. I knew it you won't." She said silently.

"After tonight, you will know a whole new side of me about which you have no idea about." He cupped her cheeks caressing them with his thumbs. Leaning in he drank the moisture from her eyes.

"What will happen tonight?" She asked perplexed.

He swallowed trailing his fingers down her arms before his hand reached to the pin holding the pallu on her shoulder making her eyes widen.

"A-Arnavji?" She choked.

Blinking back the tears he struggled with the pins due to his blurred vision while Khushi stared at him shocked.

"I-I will j-just open it up and.. we will be fine." He murmured still not getting through it.

Swallowing Khushi placed her hand over his holding her cries within.

"Let me lend a hand. To help."

He nodded moving back and Khushi unpinned it in one swift motion causing the pallu to fall over the floor.

Before she could react or say something he placed his palm at her bare waist and pulled her flush against him.

"D-Don't do this. You will regret it tomorrow. Big time." She tried one more time as he peppered kisses to her neck, throat burying his head in her neck inhaling her scent, rubbing his cheeks against her softness to the point of intoxication.

"I can regret anything. Anything. But not the moments spent with you." He reached up to her lips and threading his fingers in her hairs kissed her hard pouring all of his frustration in it.

Khushi shuddered closing her eyes until the reality struck her hard with his words murmuring in her ears.

"I am Arnav Singh Raizada. The man who writes his own destiny and certainly he will write yours too now that you are linked to him permanently as well."

"Miss Garima Gupta, no one will come to marry your daughter who slept with a man before even marrying him properly. "

"I am not that heartless, you know.I will marry your daughter right now if you cut all the ties with her."

"Make the choice for her and I will accept your daughter.Otherwise.. Otherwise I will make sure no one accept her."

"Remember the video that released of her falling in my arms? Due to which she had to leave Lucknow and come here in Delhi.This time i will release the pictures of our private moments and she won't be able to live anywhere in this country."

"This all will end the day I will see Garima Gupta in the condition in which I last saw my mother."

"LET GO OF ME!" She bellowed pushing him away with all the force she could muster. What the hell was she doing after all that he did? She was letting him play with her? How could she?

It wasn't just about her now. She has to think for her baby too. Don't she know he wasn't that gentle with her anymore like he was in the past?

"Don't you dare touch me!" She pointed her finger at him with her red swollen eyes spitting fire at him.