Jimin

"Aren't you tired yet?", I asked my boyfriend Jimin.

"Nope", he smirked and continued dancing.

I got an idea and made my way over to him. His back was turned so he hadn't noticed me yet. I wrapped my arms around him and he froze. I kissed his neck leaving a mark and let go.

"Jagiya you can't just do that and then leave.", he whined.

I chuckled and walked towards the kitchen with him hot on my trail.

"Sorry oppa I'm hungry now.", I said knowing I'm being a tease.

"Sai get back here!!!.", he shouted causing me to giggle and run away.

He chased me throughout the house for a good 20 minutes before we ended up in the bedroom. He grabbed my waist and tossed me onto the bed.

"You know you like to watch me dance.", he whispered seductively in my ear.

I shivered and and grabbed his arm pulling him closer. He leaned down a planted a kiss on my lips. Things got heated quickly as we were both left in our underwear.

"Shut up.", I heard someone whisper.

Jimin must have noticed seeing my gaze to the door. He got up and walked towards the door smiling. I sat confused and he swung the door open causing my best friend Soo Jin, Jungkook, and J-hope to fall on the floor.

"Were you guys listening?", I asked shocked.

"We were playing monopoly but we got bored.", Jungkook explained.

"Then we heard you guys as we walked by and here we are.", Jhope finished.

"Jinn", I glared at her.

"Well you see.......Run!!!!!", she yelled running down the hall with the guys following.

Jimin closed and locked the door laughing.

"I worry about them.", I said.

He nodded and crawled over to me hovering my body.

"Now where we're we?", he smirked kissing me passionately.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!