"It's a bit cold." you muttered, shivering a bit. You wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Would you like to use my coat to warm yourself up?" he stared at you waiting for a answer.

"Um no, wouldn't you be cold as well?"

"Aha no it's not that cold, so it wouldn't matter if you take my coat."

"Um well then I guess." you chuckled a bit. Immediately he took it off, wrapping it around you. It certainly was warm and also smelled like cinnamon.

"T-thanks."

"You're welcome! I couldn't walk here and let you freeze!" he smiled. You giggled.

A couple then stood in front of both of you, standing there kissing.

You averted your eyes while Oliver stood there in disbelief. "We are near a park, do they not care about PDA?" he tilted his head.

"Oliver it's quite weird and awkward for you to stare at them." you mumbled.

"Well they do seem to be a quite passionate couple." he chuckled.

You stared at him for a moment. He stood there smiling innocently.

You quickly shook it off, continuing walking the path with Oliver behind you.

"Ohohohoho! Lookie what we have here! Mr and Mrs (Y/LN) walking together just cute!" the red haired laughed out.

"W-what?!" Oliver blushed. "I still can't forgive you for what you did to James!"

"That bird is quite smart!"

"Of course he is, now don't be teaching him anymore of those bloody words!"

"Can't promise you that mate!" he laughed again.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" you asked politely.

"Well nothing much, just strolling around! Do you mind if I join ya?"

"Sure!" you cheered.

"Ok then! Oh yea Oliver, I remember the plan finally!"

"What plan?"

"The where me, you, and Yohioloid where in that bush and ya know. I don't wanna say the plan out loud as I don't wanna frighten the lovely miss." he winked.

"Oh well you can tell me later then." Oliver smiled.

"Ok!" Fukase cheered.

~

"We're almost there!" you panted out.

"R-really? I never expected Len and Rin's house to be so far away!"

"Well we should have asked Luka or Len to pick us up." I suggested.

"Yea that would have been a good idea."

"I heard we are gonna be sleeping over there too!" Fukase said in disbelief.

"R-really?!"

"Yup and I don't trust being in the same house with Meiko and Haku! You know how crazy they can be!"

"Yea." you and Oliver sighed.

"I'm afraid they might get drunk! Then we have to definitely leave!"

"Are they that scary?" you asked.

"It's just like Miku, Rin and Gumi high on their orange and carrots but ten times worse!"

"Oh my!" you giggled.

"Yea but I think this party is a good way to kick back and relax for a bit the big event comes up."

"What big event?"

"The concert of course. Everyone is going to be busy and working hard of course!" (I know I am ;-;)

"So the purpose of this party was for everyone to have a good time before they get busy?"

"Yup!"

You continued to walk while talking to Fukase.

While Oliver eyed you two suspiciously.

~

"It seems like the others have arrived." you looked around, as you realised you were the last ones to come.

Fukase went up to the door, pressing the doorbell.

"YOU GET IT ONII-CHAN!" you could hear Rin yelling inside.

"THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING OUT LIKE THIS!" Len's voice suddenly yelled back.

"HURRY UP OR ELSE I SHALL ALSO TAKE YOUR NAIL POLISH!"

"FINE!" Len opened the door only popping out his face.

You looked closer as Len had longer eyelashes than usual also he had on a tint pink of blush along with...lipstick?

"L-Len, what happened to you?" Oliver asked.

"O-oh well it's quite o-of a long story." Len nervously chuckled.

"Move!" Rin suddenly pushed the door wider while pushing Len to the side.

Len stood there, trying to cover his dress that he had on. He looked away revealing his two pigtail sticking lowly that was tied with a pink ribbon, his bright pink jewelry gleaming brightly, along with his shoes. His and white tights matching with his pink dress.

"Haha nice new outfit, I love it!" Fukase laughed.

"S-shut up!" he huffed before hiding behind Rin.

"Anyways come on in! Everyone is here!" Rin ushered us inside, we looked around. The group sprawled out across the room.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" the leek lover ran up to you, squeezing you to death.

"H-hi Miku, I-its nice to s-see you t-t-to!" you wheezed out.

Miku let go of you until she was pushed back and you were once again squeezed to death by Gumi. "I missed you so much! Literally three days away from all of you guys really is a punishment!"

You giggled but at the same time wheezed out.

"Oi, I think there's no blood circulating her head, let her go Gumi, the blood won't get to the brain and she'll pass out!" Kaito shouted worriedly, watching you grew pale bit by bit.

"I thought she didn't have a brain?" Len asked. Luckily that statement was insulting enough that you made Gumi let go of you, you walked over and slapped his head.

"Hey I was kidding!" Len chuckled. "But see I know you would come back to your senses!"

You rolled your eyes. "Ok now that everyone is here, let's start with the games I have planned! We will do Karaoke!" Rin squealed. "First up is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooook I didn't know how to end that part so yea, quite shitty as hell 😂😂

Anyways so sorry for not updating for awhile. As I was busy with doing the 'special' chapters for this. Which is the songs that each Vocaloid and Utauloid will do, yea though I picked them out but I'm not sure if they're good enough.