Epilogue

"Do you, Evan, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Evan said, tears in his eyes.

"And do you, Connor, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Connor smiled. They put the rings on each others fingers and kissed when the preacher guy said to.

All their friends and family cheered. Heidi and Cynthia were in the first row along with Dr Alex and Zoe. Cynthia had made amends with Connor a couple months after he'd moved into the Hansen's house. Jared was there too, smiling and cheering. He'd looked at the old lady next to him saying, "I'm not crying, you're crying!" when she offered him a tissue. She just patted his head.

Connor and Evan held hands and walked down the aisle, unable to quit smiling at each other. Connor noticed Evan had a little blush tinting his cheeks, and he still thought it was the cutest thing ever. Unable to resist, he reached over and kissed him, and Evan blushed more.

"Tree boy, we're married now. You don't have to be embarrassed about my affection anymore." Connor teased, pulling him into the limo. Evan conveniently fell onto Connors lap, throwing his hands around his neck to keep from falling on the floor.

"Y-yeah, I know. I'm not embarrassed." He said, eyes glittering with happiness. "I just love you."

"I love you too, Evan."

Their life was not without trials, but as long as they had each other by their sides, there was no challenge to difficult to face.

**

so there's a crappy epilogue for you. (I'm sorry it was so abrupt but yay they got married? I hate endings lol) 

anyway, I'm going to try to post the new chapter tomorrow. I think the story is going to be cool, I've got some good things planned. :D please please please let me know what you think of this story, and don't be afraid to vote. I love each and every one of you who encouraged me while I was writing this story. Without you guys, I probably wouldn't have kept going. 

Have a great night, 

~hamilfan123987