TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons

Start from the beginning

V stopped from walking and stared at them, blankly.

V:

  "I woke up an hour ago. And I also wear this attire even outdoors. So stop looking at me like I don't know fashion at all. This is 21st century fashion style."

*

Demon Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook:

  "Nobody told me this is a slumber party. I mean, look at these angels. They all looked like they just woke up."

*

Jimin:

  "Yaaaaaah!!!" *screams

Angel Jimin was about to attack the demon but V stopped him.

V blocked the angel's feet, making him tumble on the white floor.

Demon Iza liked how the supposed to be peaceful talk show started to become chaotic. She was laughing at the couch until Angel SeokJin sat beside her.

Angel SeokJin:

   "Hello." Waves at Iza.

*
She immediately stopped laughing and distant herself away from the angel.

The angel just smiled and shrugged his broad shoulders.

**

Angel Jimin stood slowly while glaring at V.

Finally, Angel Hoseok acted as a mediator for them to finally start.

Angel Hoseok:

  "Stop stop stop. V wasted too much of our time already. He was late for almost an hour and I still have lots of things to do. C'mon, let's start."

*

V smirked while glaring at Angel Hoseok.

V:

     "You're in a hurry since you promised Officer Hannah to join her ~  counting stars."

*

Angel Jimin giggled while looking at the Guardian Angel. He gave him a teasing look while clapping his hands.

Angel Jimin:

  "Really? I think I found my new role model in l♡ve. Ayeee!"

*

The guardian angel just laughed while pulling Angel Jimin to their seats.

Angel Hoseok:

  "What are you talking about? C'mon now."