Gai sensei stops and looks back at Kakashi who looks half dead. "Well, to the hospital we go!"

••••••

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the hospital with us?" Naruto asks as the rest of our team walks in to check in Kakashi. I nod stoically "Go ahead I'll meet up with you guys later." He nods and enters the hospital, leaving me outside.

I sigh and begin walking along the village, stopping every so often when someone recognizes me and bows to which I do the same. 

I stop in at the first out of many places I want to re-visit in Konoha. The Senju compounds.

I unlock the door with a spare key I have from years ago, I narrow my eyes as I walk in and realize just how dusty and untouched this place is. Well, I guess I have some cleaning to do. I walk up the grand staircase and stare at all the framed pictures that are lined up against the walls of the hallway.

I pick up a random framed picture and chuckle at what I see. It's a picture of Naruto and I sleeping in the ugliest and weirdest position's possible while Kakashi Sakura and Sasuke stand behind us, Kakashi holding a birthday cake in his hand. Sakura was smiling sweetly at the camera and Sasuke had his arms crossed over his chest.

 Who the heck was taking the picture? I let out a small laugh when I look at the picture right next to it and see us all in the same position, but this time Gai sensei is in the picture holding the camera himself. I remember we would celebrate my birthday along with Naruto's because our birthdays are only three days apart. What a coincidence.

I hang up the picture in its original place and move onto the next to which I can't help but frown at. It's a picture of myself from when I was at the orphanage, I couldn't have been older than three years old in the photograph.

I'm staring stoically into the camera lens, the only ounce of emotion is a small frown that graces my lips. I sigh and quickly hang the picture up, reviving those memories is not what I need right now. 

I snort at the next picture, finding it to be cute yet extremely bittersweet. It's a picture where I'm standing on top of a swing at the park and Itachi is sitting down on the floor right next to the swing set watching me with worried eyes and outstretched hands already knowing I would fall.

In the background of the picture is Mikoto holding back a pouting Sasuke who's looking at me play with Itachi.

••flashback••

"Auntie Mikoto! You said that when you finish my hair you would take me to the park!" A little girl with Snow White hair whines as she  runs up to the ravenette woman and hugs her legs.

The beautiful uchiha laughs at the little Senju and pats her head. "Aww my little Haru. I'll teach you how to do braids, they look so cute on you!" She adores as she turns the child around so she would look at herself in the mirror.

Haru tilts her head and pout at the two long dutch braids that her favorite auntie did for her. "It looks hard!" She whines as she lean her head against the Uchiha's legs.

Suddenly Sasuke runs down the stairs and halts right in front of the two, a shuriken toy in his hand. "Mom Haru and I are going to the park with Niisan!" He says as he takes the Senju's hand and pulls her away from his mother.

Haru pout's and shakes herself out of his grip "No! I wanna go with auntie Mikoto!" She says as she runs back to the woman's warm embrace. Mikoto picks Haru up and hugs her tightly "so cute!" She squeals as Haru relaxes in her motherly embrace.