(26) Keisha's P.O.V

Keisha’s Point of View:

Avannah and I head to the back to where everyone at. I spot Khalil and some guy standing next to him. Avannah runs and hugs him. I smile as I look at Avannah and him. Maybe he’s her boyfriend or something. I head over to where they are.

“Oh snap Keisha this is Joseph an old friend.” Avannah said introducing us.

I shake his hand. I look him over; he seems like Avannah’s type. I had to admit he is cute. I look over at Khalil and instantly my heart aches

. “Avannah I’m going to see if your mom needs help with brining the food out.” I turn to go back inside.

I practically ran inside. I cannot believe I’m letting this get to me so hard. I guess I was always in love with him and wanted to be with him. Khalil comes over to where I am.

“I’m sorry for putting you in that situation.” Khalil said.

“Where’s Surprise at, shouldn’t she be here with you since you guys are together?” I asked.

“Actually if you must know I told her off and kicked her out.” Khalil said.

Oh please somehow I don’t believe that.

“You’re lying.” I said.

Ms. Mackenzie comes over and sensing some tension in between us. “Is everything okay?” Ms. Mackenzie asks.

“No it’s not.” I ran down the hall to the bathroom and shut the door.

I immediately wail my eyes out. A few minutes later all I heard through the door was him.

“Could you come out so I can explain everything?” Khalil asked.

I gather myself and open the door.

“Well start explaining.” I said.

“Just so you I didn’t choose Surprise over you. I love you and would never hurt you.” Khalil said.

Something about what he said makes me feel bad for blowing up on him. True I didn’t let him explain and maybe I overacted just a little bit.

“I’m sorry for everything.” I said honestly.

He immediately pulls me close to him.

“I love you.” I told him.

“I love you too.” Khalil said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

“Am I forgiven?” Khalil asked.

“What do you think?” I asked. He picks me up and spins me around. I laughed and instantly thought about the baby.

“Could you put me down?” I asked him.

“Okay I think you’ve forgiven me.” Khalil said.

“Duh.”

I think now would be the perfect time to tell him. “I’m pregnant.” I announced.

“For real, I thought we used condoms?” Khalil said.

“I guess not.” I searched his face to find signs of how he feels and I see a smile appear on his face.

He lifts me. “I’m so happy.” Khalil said smiling.

I laughed at him. “We have to schedule an appointment.”

“True.” Khalil said as he puts down and kisses me.

“I’ve always loved you.” I told him.

“Same here.” Khalil said.

At this point I don’t care about what happened the other day, I’m just glad we back together.

We help Ms. Mackenzie with the food and bring it to the back. “So I’m guessing everything is okay between you two.” Ms. Mackenzie said.

“Yeah it is.” We both said.

“Good I’m glad.” Ms. Mackenzie said

. We head over to where Avannah is.

“Is everything cool now?” Avannah asked.

“Yeah it is.”

 “Great I’m glad.” Avannah said.

“Wait hold up, you guys are together?” Joseph asked

. I smile big. “Yeah we are.” Khalil said.

“Oh snap, I always knew that was going to happen.” Joseph said.

“We gotta talk.” Avannah said.

We walk off and leave Joseph and Khalil to talk.

“I think I still have feelings for Joseph.” Avannah said.

“Still?” I asked confused.

“Yeah I mean I’ve known him for like 12 years and we fell off for a year because he had a girlfriend and he moved. I think I’ve always had feelings for him.” Avannah said.

“Aw why don’t you tell him?”

“I don’t know.” Avannah said.

“Well I think you should.”

We head to get food.

“So did you tell him about the baby?” Avannah asked

. “Yeah and he took it better than I thought he would.”

“That’s good.” Avannah said.

We made our plates, grab a soda and sit down at the table. Khalil and Joseph join us.

“Keisha can we talk?” Khalil asks

. “Yeah sure.” He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the side.

“I just wanna say I love you and that I’m willing to spend the rest of my life with you.” Khalil said.

Oh my gosh! Is she going to do what I’m thinking? He gets down on one knee. Oh my gosh.

“Will you marry me?” Khalil asked.

I wonder if people hear this.

“Aw.” I heard Avannah and Ms. Mackenzie say. Everyone else said the same.

I look at Khalil and instantly smile.

“I love you too and yes I will marry you.” Khalil hugs me and kisses me.

“I’ll never hurt you.” Khalil said. “I know that now.”

“Congrats mane.” Joseph said.

“Thank you.” Khalil said.“I think I’m going to tell “Avannah I love her and stuff.” Joseph said.  

“Aw that’s so sweet.”

“About damn time.” Khalil said.

I hope Avannah and Joseph get together they seem like a cute couple. I cannot believe Khalil proposed to me. I am the luckiest girl alive.

Part 2 is almost coming to end and has one or two more parts lefted

Vote.....

Comment.....

Thank you :))