(24) Keisha's P.O.V

Keisha’s Point of View:

I woke up remembering that I’m suppose to go to the store and get a pregnancy test. My mind goes to Khalil and instantly I feel a emptiness without him. I get up and walk over to the closet to choose an outfit for the day. I came across a green shirt with the words in love written in silver letters (block style), jean jacket, white torn jeans, and cream colored Tom classic flats.

I head to the bathroom to shower. After I showered, I brushed my teeth. I changed into the clothes I’ve chosen. I fix my hair. I decided on a quick bun style. I give myself a once over in the mirror. I grab my phone and check to see a lot of missed calls and voicemails, all from Khalil. I decided to ignore it. I still can’t believe he chose her over me.

I might run into him at the cookout but oh well. I grab my car keys off the table and head out. I head to Wal-Mart to get a pregnancy test. In less than thirty minutes I got the test. I arrive home and use the test. I’m waiting nervously for the results. It said wait ten minutes. I’m sitting here what seemed like forever. Finally the results are in and it’s positive.

Oh my gosh! I hope I didn’t read it wrong but obviously I didn’t. I gotta schedule a doctor’s appointment. I freshen up and head out. I head off to Avannah’s mom house. In less than twenty five minutes I arrive at Avannah’s mom house. I get out and head to the door. I ring the door bell. I know I’m a little early but I need to talk Avannah and I figured she would be over here.

Avannah’s mom answers the door.

“Hello Ms. Mackenzie.” I said hugging as I stepped inside.

“Hi honey.” Ms. Mackenzie said.

“Is Avannah here?”

“Yeah she should be down in a second.” Ms. Mackenzie said.

Avannah comes from downstairs.

“Could we talk?”

“Sure come on up.” Avannah said.

I followed her upstairs to her room. We enter the room and she shut the door behind her.

“I’m pregnant, I took a test and it was positive.” I announced.

“Oh my gosh! So you and Khalil are gonna be a parent, that’s like so amazing. Are you going to tell him?” Avannah said.

“I don’t know.” I said honestly.

I really don’t wanna tell him but I figured he is with Surprise and wouldn’t care.

“Are you gonna keep it?” Avannah asks.

“Yeah.” I said honestly.

I don’t believe in abortions because I think that it’s murder to an unborn child. If I did do it, I’d regret it later and not taking that change either.

“What time does the cookout start?” I asked.

“In less than two hours.” Avannah said.  “Wanna go to the mall?” Avannah asked.

“Sounds good to me.” I said.

“Alright I need a new outfit anyways.” Avannah said.

“We can take my car.”

“Okay good.” Avannah said.

We head downstairs.

“Mom do you need anything while we are out?” Avannah asked her mom.

“No we have everything we need and I’ll get started on the potato salad, deviled eggs and stuff.” Ms. Mackenzie said.

“Okay.” Avannah said. We head out the door and get in my car.

“You know Khalil is going to be there too.” Avannah said.

“I know.”

“Well I think you guys should talk when he gets to the house.” Avannah said.

I really don’t want to talk to him. In less than ten minutes we arrive at the mall. We get out the car and head inside. We head to Rainbow clothing store. We search for clothes.

“So what do you think these jeans and this shirt?” I asked showing Avannah.

“I like it and will take it.” Avannah said.

Avannah goes to find a black short armed cardigan to match.

“Good choice.” Avannah said.” I know I always have good taste in clothes.”  

“So true.” Avannah said.

She goes and pays for the clothes. We head out of the mall. We drive back to Avannah’s mom house. I immediately spot Khalil’s brand new car and smile but then my smiles quickly fades into a frown thinking what went done the other day. 

What do you guys think? 

Vote.....

Comment....

Thank you :))