(13) Keisha's P.O.V

Keisha's Point of View:

I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I think I'm in love with my best friend but I don't want to hurt Amari.

"Keisha!" a deep familiar voice yelled. I instantly become pissed.

"I told you I don't want to tal-"I stop mid-sentence and notice Khalil standing there.

I had to admit he did look sexy as hell.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked

"The door was unlocked so I let myself in. Is everything okay? Whatever it is just know I love you" Khalil said as he pulls me close and wipes away my tears.

"I love you too." We are still close.

"But Amari came over and stuff." I look up at him and notice his jaw clench.

"Did he do anything to you?" Khalil asks.

I can tell he was getting pissed. "No but we were kissing and like it almost lead to something but I stopped him and told him to leave." I search his face for a sign and he looks hurt.

"Say something Khalil." I looked at him.

"I'm glad it didn't go far." Khalil said.

"And you're not mad?" I asked.

"A little." Khalil said.

"Just so you know I couldn't go through with it because all I thought about was you." I told him

"Really?" Khalil asked.

"Yes." I told him truthfully.  

"Wow." Was all he could say.

I notice someone come over to where we are. It's Amari. Oh my gosh! Now I know there is going to be trouble.

"Keisha can we tal-"Amari looks from Khalil to me.

"About what?" I asked.

"I wanna now what I did wrong but I can see why you kicked me out." Amari said.

I looked at him and notice he looks sad. I didn't mean to hurt him. I look over at Khalil and his jaw clenched.

"Can we at least talk?" Amari asks.

"Aye on some real shit I think you should leave." Khalil said.

"Nah it aint even up to you." Amari said.

I look from Khalil to Amari. "Chill the FUCK out BOTH of yall! "Khalil could you let me and Amari talk?" I said.

"Whatever I'm gone." Khalil said as he leaves.

Oh my gosh! No I didn't want him to leave.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked Amari.

"Is that why you kicked me put earlier?" Amari asks.

"Look I'm sorry but I think I love him." I said.

"I knew it." Amari said.

"Excuse you." Is he serious?

"I told you a guy and a woman can never be friends. This proves my point very well. Here I thought I was in a good relationship and the whole time I was begin played. " Amari said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I guess I just always had been in love with him."

"Yeah whatever. I think we shouldn't see each other anymore." Amari said.

"I know I agree." I told him.

Amari doesn't even say anything else he just leaves. I sit on the couch and begin crying. Now that I finally realize that I love Khalil, I ended up hurting someone in the process. Not Good at all.

Vote...........

Comment..........

Thanks :)))