(3) Keisha's P.O.V

Keisha’s Point of View:

Setting up the party...

Avannah and I leave the café and head to the studio.

“He’s cute.” Avannah said.

“Yeah he is.” I smiled.

“So did you invite him to the party?” Avannah asked.

“Yeah.”

“Good. You ready to roll. We got a couple of hours before setting up.” Avannah said.

“Aiight let me just go to the back and grab my duffle bag.”

“Aiight.” Avannah said.

I head to the back of the studio and grab my duffle bag.

“Let’s roll.”

We head to Avannah’s car. We drive to my house. 

“I’ll be back at 6 pm so we can head to the place and set up.” Avannah said as I got out of the car and grabbed my duffle bag.

“Okay.” Avannah leaves.

I unlock the door and head inside. I’ve got least than six hours before Avannah shows back up. I decided to call him.

“Hey what’s up?” He asked.

“Could you meet me at Koran’s? I gotta help plan a surprise party for my friend.”

“Sure.” He said.

“Okay great. Could you come over and we could chill?”

“Sure sounds good to me.” He said.

“Okay see you when you get here.” I give him the address.

“Okay see ya.”

I end the call. I smile. He so thoughtful and a cutie. I immediately straighten up the house a little bit. I head to my room and chose an outfit to wear. I’ve gotta look cute when he sees me. I came across a sleeveless orange shirt, some gray tights, white flip flops. I head to the bathroom and freshen up. I brush my teeth again, can’t have a stank breath. I head to my room and put on the clothes I chose. I slid on my flip flops. I apply lip gloss to my lips. I fix my hair and redo the quick bun. The door bell rings. I go to answer the door.

Link to her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49334765

“You made it.”

He enters inside. “Nice house.” He said

“Thanks.” I notice he has a bag in his hand.

“Oh I brought some snacks for us to eat while we watching the movie.” He said.

I guess he notice me eyeing the bag. I instantly check him out. He looks good in his green polo shirt, faded jeans and coach boots. He notices me staring and smirks.

“So what movie we watching?” He asks.

“I was thinking Think like a Man.” 

“Sure goods to me.” He said.

We head to the living room. I go to put the movie in.

He is looking at the pictures around the living room. He begins laughing.

“What’s so funny?” 

“So who’s the little girl with glasses and braces?” He asks.

“Me.”