(9) Khalil's P.O.V

Strong intense content fair warning:

Khalil’s Point of View:

One Month Later…

I broke up with Surprise because she cheated on me and was pregnant with another Niggas baby. As all of this was going on, all I could think about was Keisha. I haven’t really talked to her since the day she left my house which was seven months ago. I knew she probably still was with that Nigga which I believe is why we fell off. I decided to pay her a visit. I stared at the picture of us on our graduation day in high school, I smiled. I went to my closet to find something to wear. I came across a red polo shirt, faded jeans and matching Jordan’s. Keisha brought me them and a shirt for my birthday but I haven’t really thought about wearing it until now.

I immediately shower and brush my teeth. I put on the clothes I’ve chosen. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, grab my car keys off the coffee table. I lock the door as I head out. I got in my car and headed to her house. I arrived at her house, I was nervous to get out the car. I let out a sigh and forced myself to get out. I ring the door bell. Keisha answered the door.

“Khalil what are you doing here?” Keisha asked as I stepped inside.

“We haven’t talked in seven months and I was beginning to get worried.”

“Oh I’ve been busy.” Keisha said.

 I’m guessing she was probably with that Nigga and doing him.

“I miss you.” I immediately came out saying.“I mean I miss everything about you and us hanging out like we use to.”

Nah fuck that I’m in love with her always was. She stayed silent; I think she was quiet because she was shocked.

“I missed you too. How have you been?” Keisha said.

“Good.” I lied.

I haven’t made my feelings known to her yet.

“What about you?”

“Good. Amari and I are dating now.” Keisha said.

Fuck that Nigga, I wanna be with you.

“Oh that’s nice.”

“What about you and Surprise?” Keisha asked.

“She cheated on me and got pregnant with another nigga baby that she cheated on me with.”

“Dang I’m sorry to hear that.” Keisha said as she hugged me.

After our hug, I stared at her. Damn she is gorgeous.

 “I see you wearing the shoes and shirt I got you for your birthday.” Keisha said glancing me over.

“Yeah.” I think I am going to tell her how I feel.  “I love you.”

“I love you too as a friend.” Keisha said.

“Nah I love like love you.” I looked at the expression on her face.

“You know I’m with some-.” She gets cut short by me kissing her.

I lift her and carry her to the room down the hall. I lay her on the bed and begin kissing her neck, removing her shirt. I then removed her bra and suck on her breast.

“Khalil… we can’t Do this.” Keisha said between breaths.

“Yes we can.” I take off my shirt.

I kiss her stomach leading down to her pants which I take off. She removes her underwear and I slid my finger inside her. She let out a soft moan. I removed my finger and sucked on her breast once again.

“I’ve wanted this to happen.”

“Me too.” Keisha said between breaths. “Wait you got a condom?”

I pull out a magnum from my jeans which I removed. I removed my boxers as well. I turn her vertically on the bed. My member hit the inside of her. She closed her eyes and bit down on her lip.

Her hands were digging into my back. The head board begins to hit the wall. I moved my hand down and sucked on her breast once again, she moaned out a little bit. I could feel her wall tighten.

“Shit…” I hissed out as she squeezes them tighter.

“Aw aw… shit.” She moaned.

We went at missionary style until she decided to take a load off my back. She took control and grinded on me hard and fast. My toe’s curled as did hers. She grabbed my shoulders trying to ease off but I wasn’t having it. I fell back giving up trying to control and let the orgasm take control. My head hit the bed with a thud. I tried to catch my breath and her head collapsed in my chest. “Damn

Yo…” I stroke her back for a second.

She wanted to sleep but I was against that. For the rest of the night we went at it like it was the end of the world. I knew I wanted her bad but I thought this day would never come. She dragged a pillow and placed it between her legs. I love Keisha so much and glad this day finally came.

Vote......

Comment.....

:)))