(6) Khalil's P.O.V

Khalil’s Point of View:

Avannah sits on the single couch. Keisha sits on the bigger couch. I decided to sit next to Keisha. Avannah raise an eyebrow.

“I’m guessing something went down between yall that’s why I was at the door for so long.” Avannah said.

“No we were just talking.” Keisha said.

Avannah looks as if she doesn’t believe her. I wink at Keisha and smirk. We almost kissed. Damn I was hoping we would have. I want to kiss her so bad now. Avannah hands us a soda and some snacks. The movie starts. I notice Keisha is a little tense. I begin massaging her feet and move down to her legs. Damn how I always to be with her. I wanted to do more than giving her a massage.

“That feels good.” Keisha groaned.

“Well I’m a master at massages.”

“Mmm… I can tell.” Keisha said.

Damn the way she moaned made me want her even more.

“Umm I’m guess that I’m third wheel.” Avannah said joking.

  I forgot that I told Avannah how I felt about Keisha.

“Would you stop? You know I’m seeing someone and you got a girlfriend.” Keisha said pissed.

“You really want me to stop?” I massaged her upper thigh. I hope she says no.

“Yes I do.” Keisha said.

Damn mane. I wanted to say something but I figured I would keep it to myself. I lift her legs off me and scoot them over, damn I feel a little bad now

. “Khalil.” Keisha said.

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry for begin mean” Keisha said.

“It’s cool; let’s just enjoy the rest of the movie.”

I noticed her biting her lip which I find a bit sexy. I can’t even focus on the movie anymore. Ten minutes later in walks Surprise.

“Where the hell have you been Surprise?” Instantly my whole mood changes from happy to angry.

“Out with friends. What the fuck are they doing here?” Surprise said.

“We chilling watching a movie and don’t worry about it.”

“Whatever, I know you want him Keisha.” Surprise said.

“Yo chill.”

“Nah I aint chilling cause she knows it’s true.” Surprise said rolling her eyes.

“I think I’m going to go, I have a date anyways.” Keisha said.

“No wait.”

“I think I’m leaving too.” Avannah said.

Keisha walks out as does Avannah.

“Yo chill I’ll be right back.” I don’t even give her a chance to respond, I just head outside

. “Wait."

“You know I don’t like her like that.” Keisha said

“Yeah I know.”

“Yo I seriously wanna beat her ass but I’m trying to be nice.” Avannah said.

I notice Keisha looking at her phone. “I’ve got to meet up with someone.” Keisha said.

Probably that Nigga I seen her with at the party.

“I catch yall later. Khalil you better go inside and calm Yo girl down.” Avannah said.

Man forget her she lucky I don’t tell her how I feel. I hug Avannah and she leaves.

“So who is the lucky guy?”

“Amari, the guy I brought to your party.” Keisha said.

I knew it; somehow I feel like that Nigga took the spot I want.

“Aiight well I guess I’d better get back inside and check on Surprise.”

“Yeah you do that.” Keisha said. I hug her but it’s not like our normal hugs.

“Later.”

“Yep.” Keisha said. She leaves.

I sigh and head back inside.

“Do you love her?” Surprise asks.

“What are you on about?”

“I think she has feelings for you.” Surprise said.

No I don’t think so, maybe I don’t know.

“Nah we just friends.”

“Whatever.” Surprise said.

“Yo chill.”

“I can’t when I feel like you’re going to leave me for her.” Surprise said.

“Nah she my bestie and I don’t have feeling for her.” I lied.

I do have feelings for Keisha but I don’t need her knowing that.

“Well in that case, why don’t we makeup.” Surprise said smirking.

“Nah I’m not in the mood tonight.” Surprise storms off and slams the door. I shrug and sit on the couch and watch TV.

Maybe if I sleep in the living room, it will help me clear my head. I go to the closet in the hall and find some slacks and head to the room I head to the bathroom to change. I came out the bathroom and head to the room. I open the door to find Surprise asleep. I close the door and head back to the living room. I immediately feel tired and drift off to sleep.

One week later…

Lately all I could think about is Keisha. I decided to go for a run. I shower and brush my teeth. I change into a red shirt, gray slacks and Nike sandals. I head out the door. Running helps me get my mind off things. I jogged for about an hour. I decided to go back in the house. I enter inside the house. “Khalil we gotta talk.” Surprise said. “Okay.” “I-I I think I might be… “Surprise stops saying and starts to cry. I comfort her. “You think you are pregnant?” She nods her head yes. This is not good. “That’s not all. I think the baby is by someone else. ” Surprise said.

WTF! I hope she isn’t serious. “So you’ve been cheating on me?” She nods her head and sobs. Oh hell nah, I don’t even wanna be here now. “I’m sorry.” Surprise said. “I think we should see other people.” “No I won’t cheat on you no more.” Surprise said. “Nah the fact that you did cheat and pregnant with his baby isn’t cool.” “Well I thought you were cheating on me so I did to get back at you.” Surprise said. “I aint cheating on you; I told you what the deal was.”

“I know that now but I was so mad she was always hanging around you and yall be all hugged up.” Surprise said. “Well I think you should get your shit when I’m not here. I gotta go to work anyways so maybe you can get it today.” I go to the room to find some clothes to wear. I head to the bathroom to freshen up. My cousin Avery and my mom were right about her the whole time. WFT! I feel like punching a hole in the wall. I change into my clothes. I don’t even say anything else to Surprise; I just head out the door. I head to work feeling confused and mad at the same time.  I finally realize I love Keisha, I guess that’s why I was so calm when Surprise dropped the news of her cheating on me.

Vote...........

Comment.......

:)))