(25) Khalil's P.O.V

Khalil’s Point of View:

I arrive at Avannah’s mom house. I got out the car and ring the door bell. I really hope I see Keisha so we can talk. Avannah’s mom answers the door. “Hey Ms. Mackenzie.”  “Hey come in, everyone is in the back.” Ms. Mackenzie said. I step inside and head to the back. I immediately spot Joseph, an old friend of mines and Avannah. “Hey man.” “Oh snap, it’s Yo boy.” Joseph said. We fist pound each other.

“I wonder where Keisha and Avannah are.” “I don’t know but it would be nice to see Avannah.” Joseph said. I know he had feelings for her and I begin to wonder if those feelings still exist. Keisha and Avannah finally arrive. Avannah spots Joseph and runs over to hug him. “Oh my gosh! It’s good to see you Joseph.” Avannah said still hugging Joseph.  “It’s good to see you too.” Joseph said.

They were embraced in a hug for what seemed like forever. “Oh snap Keisha this is Joseph an old friend.” Avannah said introducing them. Keisha and Joseph shake hands. “So that’s the Keisha you were always talking about when we were hanging out. She is sexy bro.” Joseph whispers. I laugh at him. I look at Keisha and see pain in her eyes. “Avannah I’m going to see if your mom needs help with bringing the food out.” Keisha said turning to go back inside.

“Go talk to her Khalil.” Avannah said. Everyone else arrives. I head inside to find Keisha. “I’m sorry for putting you in that situation.” “Oh so where’s Surprise at, shouldn’t she be here since you guys are together.” Keisha said. “Actually if you must know I told her off and kicked her out.” “You’re lying.” Keisha said. It hurts me to think that she doesn’t believe me. “Is everything okay?” Ms. Mackenzie asked.

“No it’s not.” Keisha said. She runs down the hall to the bathroom and shuts the door. “Mind telling me what is going on?” Ms. Mackenzie asked. “Keisha and I are together and my ex Surprise showed back up ruining everything.” I filled her in on everything. “I’m so happy you guys are finally together. I hope you didn’t chose Surprise over her.” Ms. Mackenzie said.

“No ma’am I didn’t, all I did was talk to Surprise and she got mad and lefted.” “Well she probably thinks you chose Surprise over her. You should go talk to her. Maybe if you explain to her, she will believe you and everything will okay. ” Ms. Mackenzie said. “I hope so.” I immediately head to the bathroom door. “Could you out so I can explain everything.” I said through the door. She opens the door. “Just so you know I didn’t choose Surprise over you.” I love Keisha and hopefully me explaining things to her will make her realize it.

Vote.....

Comment....

Thank you :))