(5) Keisha's P.O.V

Next Day…

Keisha’s Point of View:

I decided to meet up with the crew. I head to my closet to choose an outfit to wear. I come across a crop top, some white shorts, and gray colored tom classic flats. I go shower and brush my teeth. I head back the room and put on my outfit. It’s kinda warm out today. My phone vibrates signaling I got a new message and it’s from Amari and it reads: Hey I’ve been thinking about you. Wanna hang out later?  I respond back and it reads: Hey I’ve been thinking about you too. Yeah sounds good to me.  

I smile as send the text. I slid on my shoes. I grab my phone and car keys. I lock the door as I head out. Khalil told me to meet him at his house. I wonder why? I pull off and head to his house. Twenty minutes later, I arrive at his house. I ring the door bell. Khalil answer’s the door. “Hey.” I step inside. “Hey.” Khalil said. I check Khalil out. I had to admit he did look good in his tank top, cameo shorts and Nike sandals. “I texted Avannah and told her to come.” Khalil said.

“Where is Surprise?”

“Oh she went out.” Khalil said.

Probably cheating on him. Maybe his mom was right. Surprise may not be the one for him. We head to the living room. I notice all these pictures up. One picture in particular caught my eye. It’s the picture we took on graduation day. I smile immediately. I notice another picture and begin laughing.

“What is so funny?” Khalil asks.

“You were a nerdy kid.”

“Nah I simply remember you were the bigger nerd.” Khalil said.

“Was not.”

“Wanna bet on it?” Khalil asks.

He comes over and starts tickling me and lifts me over his shoulder.

“Put me down.” I repeatedly kick him but he doesn’t budge.

“Say you’re the bigger nerd and I’ll let you go.” Khalil said.

“Nope.”

“You know I can hold you all day if I have to.” Khalil said.

“Nun uh you better put me down.”

“Say it and I will.” Khalil said.

I sighed and gave in. “Fine I’m the bigger nerd.” He puts me down. “You know you’re still the bigger nerd.”

“Oh really?” Khalil said.

“Yeah.”

He comes over to where I am and pins me to the wall. OMG! Is this really happening?

“So you were saying.” Khalil said. I try to talk but can’t.

He smirks and our lips almost meet until the door bell rings. We stay close for another minute.

“Aren’t you gonna answer the door?”

“Oh snap I forgot.” Khalil said. He goes to answer the door.

“Hey.” Avannah said.

“Hey.” Khalil said.

I lean against the wall.

“Hey Ava.”

“I brought a movie and some snacks.” Avannah said.

“Cool.” Khalil takes the movie and puts it in.

Why do I feel awkward now? I hope they don’t notice. Maybe I love Khalil I don’t know. Avannah comes over to me.

“Girl you okay, you seem like something is bothering you.” Avannah said.

“I’m okay.” I lied.

I cannot believe we almost kissed. Avannah looks as if she doesn’t believe me. She goes to sit down on the single couch. I sit on the other couch. Khalil sits next to me and puts my legs on his lap. Avannah raise an eyebrow.

“I’m guessing something went down between yall that’s why I was at the door for so long.” Avannah said.

“No we were just talking.” Khalil winks at me and smirks.

Damn I wanna kiss him now. Avannah hands us a soda and a snack. The movie starts. Khalil is massaging my legs.

Damn that feels good, I want it be more than that.

“That feels good.” I groaned.

“Well I’m a master at massages.” Khalil said.

“Mmm… I can tell.”

OMG! I feel like telling him take me now.

“Umm I’m guess that I’m third wheel.” Avannah said joking.

“Would you stop? You know I’m seeing someone and you got a girlfriend.”

“You really want me to stop?” Khalil asks massaging my upper thigh.

“Yes.”

He looks like he wants to say something but he stops massaging my legs and move my legs off his lap. Damn I didn’t mean to sound rude or angry.  I didn’t mean to hurt his feelings.

“Khalil.”

“Yeah” Khalil said.

“I didn’t mean to be so mean.”

“It’s cool; let’s just enjoy the rest of the movie.” Khalil said.

  Damn I loved the massage. I want him so bad now. I bit my bottom lip and decided just to enjoy the movie. Ten minutes later in walks Surprise. I look at Khalil and he looks pissed.

“Where the hell have you been Surprise?” Khalil asks.

“I was out with my friends. What the fuck are they doing here?” Surprise said.

“We watching a movie and don’t worry about.” Khalil said.

“Whatever, I know you want him Keisha.” Surprise said.

“Yo chill.” Khalil said.

“No I’m not chilling.” Surprise said.

“I think I’m going to go. I got a date anyways.”

“No wait.” Khalil said.

“I think I’m leaving too.” Avannah said

. I don’t feel like dealing with this trick seriously.

Comment.......

Vote.....

:)))