(16) Keisha's P.O.V

Keisha’s Point of View:

I don’t understand why he lefted. I didn’t really want him to leave. I love him and I wanted to tell him just that and I wanna be with him. I didn’t mean to put Amari through all this. I hope he is going to be alright. I decided to get in my car and take off. I drive to a nearby park that is almost empty and decided to just take a walk and clear my mind. I walk far enough until I find a nice place in the grass and just laid there looking at the sky. It’s so peaceful out here all alone.

I laid there just fighting the feeling that I should call Khalil and talk to him but he is probably too upset right now and needs time to himself. I’m just laying here relaxing until my phone starts ringing. I grab it out of my pocket and answer it.

“Hello?” “Keisha its Avannah.” Avannah said. There is a panic in her voice on the phone.

“It’s Khalil, he was just in a car crash and I don’t know if he is hurt I-I don’t know...” Avannah said.

I start pacing back and forth and running my hand over my face.  

“Okay calm down and breathe for a second. Tell me what happened.” I said.

She lets out a deep breath and stats talking slower. “I don’t know what happened exactly but Khalil is begin rushed to the hospital. Will you meet us there please?” Avannah said.

My heart stops in my chest and starts to ache. I cannot believe this. I should of made him stay. I feel it’s my fault. If something happens to him I don’t what I’ll do. I can’t even begin to see myself losing him. I love him so much. If anything happens I’ll never forgive myself. I pause trying to think this through before I answered her back.

“Shit… I hope he is okay I’m leaving the park right now and I’ll be there.” I hung up the phone and ran to my car, tripping over my own feet but catching myself before falling.

I jump in the car and speed to the hospital. Shit this all my fault. If I would’ve just told him that I didn’t really want him to leave and wait for me outside or something none of this wouldn’t  have even happened. If anything happens to him I’ll never forgive myself because then I would regret telling him I wanna be with him. I get to the hospital in a few matter of minutes and sat in the waiting just tapping my leg nervously with my hand waiting for them to show up. I sat for a while waiting until I decided to go find a soda machine. I decided on a Pepsi and then went back to the waiting room.

I look down to open up my soda when I ran into someone.

“I’m sorry I should’ve been-“ I look up to see that bitch Surprise standing in front of me with a smirk on her face.

She leans against a wall and looks me up and down. “What the hell are you doing here?” Surprise asked

. I lean in close so that our faces are inches apart. “I’m here to see Khalil, what do you think?”

Why the hell would Surprise be here? I thought they broke up. She looks at me with a pleased look on her face.

“Don’t you think that if Khalil wanted you here then I wouldn’t be here?” Surprise said.

I ponder on that and realize that it does make a lot of since fir him to call on the old love of his life in a bad moment like this and all of a sudden I feel like an idiot. I mean it’s not like he called me Avannah did and he might not even know that Avannah asked me to come.

“I’ll be sure to tell Khalil you stopped by.” Surprise said.

She stands there looking at me and laughing. Every part of me wants to reach out and punch her dead in her in her face.

“What happened to the baby?” I asked.

“I had a miscarriage.” Surprise said.

With that I decided that maybe she is right and I feel like such a fool I gave her one last look before I turn around and headed out the door. I hopped in my car and start hitting the wheel crying uncontrollably. I gathered myself and started the car and headed home. I drove home and decided to work out to try to think about something else, anything but Surprise and Khalil. How come now I realize that I love Khalil, he gets back with Surprise? I opened up to him and got hurt yet again. When I got home I go straight for my yoga mat and work out harder than I ever have before in a long time, but no matter how much I do yoga I still can’t stop thinking about Khalil. I stop doing yoga and jump in the shower. I have to go see Khalil and talk with him.

Vote.......

Comment.......

Thank you :))