(12) Khalil's P.O.V

Khalil’s Point of View:

I got off work. I head back to Keisha house. I get out the car and head inside. I head to the door, I realize the door is unlocked and head inside.

“Keisha!” I yelled.

“I told you I don’t feel lik-“She stops mid- sentence. “How’d you get in here?” Keisha asked.

“The door was unlocked so I let myself in.” I notice she had been crying. “Everything okay? Whatever it is just know I love you.” I pulled her close and wiped her tears.

“I love you too but Amari came over and stuff.” Keisha said.

“Did he do anything to you?” I was getting pissed.

“No but we were kissing and like it almost lead to something but I stopped him and told him to leave.” Keisha said.

WTF! I feel myself getting even more pissed but calmed myself. We aint together but I told her I love her so I guess that counts.

“Say something.” Keisha said.

“I’m glad it didn’t go far.”

“And you’re not mad?” Keisha asked.

“A little.”

“Just so you know I couldn’t go through with it because all I thought about was you.” Keisha said.

“Really?”

“Yes.” Keisha said.

“Wow.” Was all I could say.

I should be mad but I can’t when she stopped it from going too far and she thought about me. I notice a dude walk in.

“Keisha can we tal-“He looks from me to Keisha.

WTf is this dude serious? I know this Nigga aint just come interrupting us and shit. Oh hell nah mane. 

Vote.......

Comment............

Thank you :))))