t e n

Jiyeon's POV

"De, annyeonghaseyo yeorobun~" I greet the camera cheerfully while waving my hands

"De, annyeonghaseyo yeorobun~" I greet the camera cheerfully while waving my hands. I'm kinda used to this since I got lots of interviews in my previous school.

"I'm the new Elite Student, Kang Jiyeon imnida. Today I'm gonna show you around my room which I shared with Sujeong!" I exclaim before showing the camera to my room.

Lucky that I cleaned it beforehand. I was explaining some stuffs about my previous school and all when I saw Jimin struggling with his cabbage costume lmao.

I can't see his head HAHAHAHAHAHAH HE'S SO SMOL

After trying to hold my laughter back, I give up. He was so cute trying while struggling with that costume. I laugh out loud when he blinked confusely. Shit that was the death of me.

"Yah stop laughing!" Jimin says but I couldn't. "You have to show it to everyone!" I exclaim, signaling him to get into the camera too. "What?! No! Andwae!!" Jimin exclaims but too late, I get ahold of the camera and film him.

"Now, please show us an aegyo!" I say loudly. He rolled his eyes to me but since we are live now, he did it. "Jiyeonnie~ I'm hungry~" Jimin says cutely while pouting and jumping up and down.

"AHHHH THAT.WAS.SO.CUTE!!!!" I exclaim loudly before clapping my hands together. His tomato cheeks can be seen to be even redder from before. Aigoo, he's so cute.

"Aish, give me that!" He says and takes the camera back. "Now let's continue this seriously Jiyeon-ssi" Jimin stated. I could see him biting his lips before pouting again.

Unknowingly to me, I was smiling all the time. I felt less scared of Jimin right now but it's because of his costume. What if I got scared again when I see the usual him?

"Jiyeon?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, he stops filming for a while and crouches down in front of me. He makes sure the distance between us are not too close. "Yeah...I'm just a little scared" I say, looking down.

After all of his efforts to make me comfortable, here I am saying this to him.

"Don't force yourself if you are too scared. We can always continue this later" Jimin says. His eyes meet mine when I look up and his gazes are piercing my heart. A hint of disappointment is reflected in his eyes.

"No"

"But yo-"

"I will be okay. It's time for me to fight my own phobia" I utter and flashed a smile to Jimin. I don't want to be protected all my life. Being unable to protect myself, it's so pathetic.