n i n e

A/N: 'Fate like Fool' is inspired of BTS's RUN and Lovelyz's For You
'Liar' is inspired of BTS's DNA and Lovelyz's Take Me Somewhere💗

Infires babe🔥

⏺⏺👑⏺⏺

Yein's POV

"I...I like you! Jungkook sunbaenim... will y-you b-be m-m-my"

wtf gurl tell him bravely.

I sigh for the nth time while waiting for that girl to finish her confession to Jungkook. Can't she just confessed, take a yes or no answer and then go home?

Seriously, what does she even see in Jungkook?

I scan the girl's face, she's a cute one. With milky white skin, long silky black hair and mesmerizing eyes, I can't see a reason to reject her other than her stuttering.

"I have someone else I like" I heard Jungkook says.

Hehh...what an unlucky girl to be crushed on Jeon Jungkook.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I look at the notification, wtf?

Jungkook send me a message saying, 'Comes out and walk casually pass us'

How on earth he texted me while having a girl confessing to him right now? I look at him in disbelief and he just smirked at me which got my chest to tighten up a bit. His smirk got me having chills even more when his eyes met mine.

I sigh, I just have to do this right?

Walking towards them, I make sure my posture and actions look as elegant as it could be. Ok- wtf no. I passed by them without looking at Jungkook but I clearly heard him.

"See? I like that kind of girl" He says to the girl.

-

Jungkook handed me a hot cocoa as we sit down on the bench near the fountain. "Jeon Jungkook, I still need an explanation about before" I stated coldly.

He switched his gazes on mine and I could see how his eyes trailed down from my eyes to my lips. Jungkook bites his lips before licking it, making me more enchanted by his godly visual.

"Having you there saves lots of time rather than to hear her out for an hour" Jungkook stated. Well, I can't disagree with that cause damn it was so long to wait for her to utter a word.

We sit in silence until I break the ice, I wanna settle on my curiosity. "Who do you like?" I was never curious on who he likes or what but the way he said he likes someone else, I couldn't help but want to know.

I notice how his face changes drastically at that moment before looking down. Dude, did I asked a wrong question or are you just on your period?

"I don't like her..." he says slowly

Then it is a 'him'? OMG IS HE GAY? MAYBE JIMIN? JIKOOK? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

"I love her"

NO NO NO NO NO JIKOOK IS LIFEU TF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I SAW YOU STARING AT JIMIN'S BUTT