s i x

"Elite Students are the idols of Valencia High"

Idols?

"The top 10 students are considered idols in this school for other students. They see us as a perfect role model whether in academics, sports and appearance. That's why only the best students are chosen, you need to be the pick of the bunch by the principal, Kim Seunghoon.

If an Elite Student is in a club, then he/she will automatically get the highest position in the club. Same goes to other things. Elite Students hold most of the highest position in school, thus it makes other students to respect us.

We also have a weekly show-"

Their eyes widened. "WHAT?!?!?" The three of them asked in sync. What kind of students have their own show?

"I expected this reaction but chill guys, lemme continue"

"Basically, the show is about us talking about the school improvement and news, we also played games, doing a match, survival and just about out daily lives in the dorm. Other students cannot get into our dorm no matter what cause it's specializes for the ten of us

So it's kinda hard to communicate with others and make them even more curious about our daily life, you know, like a celebrity? What they do, like and all of that"

After the explanation from Sujeong, they finally understand why Valencia High is kinda mysterious.

Sujeong sips on her tea like the true hime she is. Just then, the door was opened by someone.

"Ooo...so they are the new students?" A voice asks. Jiae looks up to meet eyes with a guy with grey-ash hair. He smiled to them before walking to Sujeong with a sheepish smile.

He hold her chin before kissing her on the lips. "Good morning love" he says with a husky voice. Sujeong smiles sweetly before kissing him on the cheek, "Good morning~" she says with a cheerful tone.

Jiyeon keeps quiet as she watches the lovey dovey act cause she is sitting in front of them. "A-are the two of you dating?" She asks slowly, adverting her eyes to the other side.

"Yeah, Taehyung, introduce yourself" Sujeong gestures him to come closer and he did before receiving a pat on the head from Sujeong, Jiae chuckles. He is like a puppy to Sujeong. A cute one.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, this hime's boyfriend. I got no.8 in the national ranking" He says and later smile before sitting down beside Sujeong, intertwining their fingers together.

"Annyeo-" Jiae was cut off when someone else opens the door, revealing five people.

Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Jisoo and another guy they still don't know

"Yah, what took you guys so long? The new students are already here!" Taehyung exclaims to them. "We met last night" Suga says before sitting down apposite of Jiyeon.

"Ouh? Jinjja? and here I think I'm the first one" Sujeong pouts.

"Ooo~ the new students are cute tho! I'm Jung Hoseok, just call me Hoseok  ok?" The guy says and also sit down. Jisoo didn't say anything and sit down quietly before eating her breakfast.

Jiyeon chuckles as she saw Hoseok trying to snatch Taehyung's toast but was held back by Taehyung and they started to chase each other.

She didn't notice a pair of eyes that are staring at her directly. When she turns to her head, he turns away too, making sure it is not obvious.

"Btw, I think I have seen you guys around before" Suga says after taking a bite of his food. "Ahh...we participated in lots of school competitions, we might have met before" Jiae answers, remembering the time they were tired as hell from all of that.