f i v e

"Don't worry...I will not hurt you"

Jiyeon is starting to feel calm again, even though she is in his arms, she couldn't see him because of the blanket. Much to her relief. Jimin, realizing that Jiyeon has calmed down, he pulls away from the hug before whispering a slow 'sorry'

He holds her in his arm, bride-style and put Jiyeon on his bed again. "Sleep" he says coldly before continuing with his studies. Jiyeon peeks through the blanket and she saw Jimin's back.

Thinking about it again, this dorm has only 10 people living in it but his room is way too spacious. Is he the top student in Valencia High?

That reminds Jiyeon how she lost to someone on the national ranking, it must be this guy. Her eyes soften and her lips form a small smile as she watches him.

Soon, Jiyeon drifts to sleep.

-

Sunlight streamed through the open window and there is a glow in the room. Jiyeon snuggles in the blanket and toss around for a bit but then she stops, realizing where she is lying on. She opens her eyes and was about to scream but held it back before quietly standing up from the bed.

Her and Jimin's faces were inches apart, his lips is almost touching her forehead. "Omg that was close" Jiyeon mutters under her breath before noticing how Jimin is shivering. Oh shoot, did she took his blanket unconsciously?

"Thank you" Jiyeon says slowly, her lips forming a smile before she went out from his room. It's only 6 a.m now but her sisters are always up at this time already. She goes to her room and was shocked when Sujeong is already awake and is doing her morning exercise.

Sujeong's eyes widen by her presence but then she quickly get ahold of her wood sword which is placed near her study table. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!" She says loudly, her eyes are glaring to Jiyeon.

"W-what? Wait Sujeong-ssi!" Jiyeon says and dodges Sujeong's attack perfectly.

"Heol, you got a nice defence there" Sujeong says while smirking. She gets into her position, her eyes are not leaving her target before dashing towards Jiyeon in full speed. Jiyeon quickly took the blanket in her arm before using it to shield herself as she runs towards Sujeong's back, kicking her from behind and grabs both of her wrist together. Sujeong's wood sword fell from her hold as groans in pain

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to! You suddenly come and attack me so..." Jiyeon says and loosened her grip on Sujeong's wrist. "Listen, I'm not some stranger who sneaked into your dorm, I'm a new student who transferred in last night" Jiyeon quickly explains before Sujeong started attacking her again.

"What? So... you're Kang Jiyeon? The girl who got no.2 in the national ranking?" Sujeong asks with both her eyes and mouth are wide open. Jiyeon nodded and Sujeong bursts out in laughter. "I thought you are one of those people! Sorry for attacking you!" Sujeong apologizes before hugging Jiyeon and patting her back.

Those people...?

"Btw, my name is Ryu Sujeong! I got the no.10 in the national ranking! I finally got a roommate heck yeah!" Sujeong says excitedly, obviously not hiding her feelings. "Nice to meet you Sujeong" Jiyeon says and giggles. Seriously, what a way to start the morning.

"Let's wash up and get ready for school. I suppose your school uniform is in the closet" Sujeong says before turning her face to Jiyeon, flashing her new roommate with a smile.