t h r e e

Sir Junhyun leads them to the dorm but the weird thing is, the dormitory is the another way around. Why are they brought to here?

He stops walking when they finally reached a quite big and eye-catching building. He uses a special card and the door to the building was opened in a matter of seconds. Jiae, Jiyeon and Yein only watch in bewilderment as they follow Sir Junhyun inside.

The building itself is dark and all but then Sir Junhyun claps his hands together and all the lights are switched on! The three of them gasped, seeing the beautifully decorated living room with modern necessities.

Jiae is actually very confused. He said that he's going to send them to the dorm but is this the dorm he's talking about? But this one is too spacious for students to be living in it.

Sir Junhyun faces the three of them before saying,

"Welcome to Valencia High School where only the chosen ones are selected" He says with a proud smile on his face.

Soon, the workers come and set their luggage down on the floor. "Kang Jiae and Kang Yein, the two of you will be roommates with Seo Jisoo. Your room number is 4" Sir Junhyun says while pointing to their designated room. Both of them nods before taking their luggage to the room.

"Kang Jiyeon, you will be rooming with Ryu Sujeong. Room number is 2" he continues. Jiyeon nods her head.

"Before the three of you settle down in your own room, there's something you need to know" Sir Junhyun says and gestures for them to sit on the couch first. When they are all seated, he begins.

"Valencia High has a special class, Elite Class, where only the top 10 students are in it. These students have their own dorm and females and males students lived together. And that Elite class's dorm is here" He says.

Their eyes widen, so does that mean... they are one of the top 10 students in this school?! "B-but sir, we have only transferred in today! How can we-" Yein was cut off when Sir Junhyun continues his talk. "Like I said, your national ranking affects your class and position in the school"

"Kang Jiyeon got no.2 in the latest national ranking, making her the first ever student from outside Valencia High to achieve such a record. She also beats Valencia High's students who were previously in Elite Class" He stated. Jiyeon looks down, feeling quite embarrassed by all the flattering she is receiving.

"Kang Jiae got no.4 while as Kang Yein got no.7. This is actually the first time ever three siblings are able to break through Elite Class previous record, so the Director was specially delighted to enroll the three of you into Valencia High"

-

Jiyeon's POV

I took my luggage into the room quietly since Sujeong-ssi has fallen asleep on her bed peacefully. I scanned her face and she is totally beautiful! Her chubby cheeks added more to her cuteness, making it almost irresistible for me to squish it.

After organizing my things, I was about to go to sleep when I notices there are no pillow on my bed. Damn, did they never prepared it or what? I went out from the room to search for a pillow when I passed by room. It's still has lights on.

Is someone still awake at this time? Maybe they have extra pillows! I walk slowly to the door and knocks on it but no response was heard from the other side. Turning the doorknob, I realize it is not unlock so I decided to just go in.

"Excuse me..." I say slowly, making my way into the room. I scan the whole room and damn, it is so cool! On the side of the room has a complete tv setting and video games while as on the other side are full with books! My eyes landed on a figure at the study table.

His head is on the table with papers and books are scattering around him, did this person was studying?

Now I felt bad for suddenly barging in. I actually felt a bit scared because he is a guy but I tried to keep my composure. I can't let other people know about my condition. They will use it agaisnt me if they knew about it.

I went closer to the guy and notices how he has such a good looking face. His blonde ash hair is covering his forehead, his rosy and a quite chubby cheeks attracts me more to him. He looks like a happy-go-lucky and sociable guy based on his face.

- the complete opposite of me

I think I will be okay to not having a pillow tonight, I don't want to disturb his sleep. He looks so tired that I feel bad to wake him up just for a pillow. I walk as slow as I can to the door, doing my best not to make a sound. But being the silly me, I tripped on my leg.

"Aww!!" I accidentally said out loud before quickly covering my mouth. Aish, pabo-ya!

"Who the hell are you?"

I heard that person asked from behind. No... I don't want this to happen. My hearbeat is increasing by the moment as I heard his footsteps coming closer. Just like the man in my dream. I'm getting panic-stricken as I begin to sweat nervously.

Please...don't come closer!

"I asked who the hell are you?!" the person once again asked, this time, his voice contents anger and resentment to me as he raised up his voice. Before I knew it, the person took a hold of my hand, forcing me to face him. Our eyes meet each other and I could see how his eyes are widened a bit.

His lips soon formed a smirk before he harshly pushed me onto the bed. He takes hold of both my hands and put it over my head, preventing me to escape. Gritting my teeth, I tried my best to get off from him but it was a useless try. He is far stronger than me.

N-no...I-I'm scared

J-j-jiae unni!!!! Yein!!!!

Now I'm really going crazy, I am beyong afraid now. I don't like this, I despise it so much! Tears welled up in my eyes and soon, it rolls down my cheeks as I'm still struggling to be free from this person.

"Heol, what are you crying for? Didn't you sneaked into Elite Class's dorm to meet me?" He asks. His husky voice got me to have goosebumps by only hearing it.

"No! I am-" he didn't let me finish.

"Yeah, you must be one of the desperate students from the bottom class right? Trying to eat up your master?" He says and leans closer to my face. "Then I will give you what you want" He whispers to my ear and the next thing he does, got me screaming internally.

He presses his lips to mine roughly, kissing me like I'm a doll that couldn't move. "Stop it...please" I sob against the kiss and my arms finally gives up on trying to defend myself from him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JIYEON?!?!?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ it's been more than a week since my last update😭 I'm so sorry😭😭😭😭😭

The main couple in this story is Jimin and Kei! Yoonae and Yeinkook will also be added on the next chapter but the story most likely circles around Keimin!

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-