f o u r

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JIYEON?!?!?!!"

Jiae comes from behind and push the guy, resulting to him falling on his butt. She quickly hugs Jiyeon, comforting her while stroking her head. Telling her that it will be okay while Jiyeon is crying hardly in her arms.

"Heol, you got a back up" The guy says, earning a glare from Jiae. Yein comes and seeing the scene, her eyes lit up in anger and resentment as she dashes forward him. Yein was about to slap that guy but before she could do so, her wrist was held back by another guy.

His eyes are cold and he tightens his grip on Yein, making her groan from the pain she got now. "Yah! Let me go!" Yein says loudly, she struggles to be free from his grip but it was no use. She is like a dog trying to run away from her master while being locked up in a cage.

"So, tell me. How do you fcking get in here?" the guy who kissed Jiyeon asks as he gets back on his feet, glaring to the three of them. He glances to Yein and signals the other guy to let her go and he did. But he pushes her off afterward.

"You're not in any position to ask questions now" Jiae says coldly, she was about to stand up to leave the room with Jiyeon but her way is blocked by another guy. Just how many boys are in this freaking dorm?!

She hears someone chuckles from her back and scoffed at him. Tch, who does he think he is?

"You've not yet to answer my question, and after all,

...you're nothing than rubbish here" he says while smiling cockily. Jiyeon begins to shake even more. It was the same. That smile, the way he talks, the way he holds her...

"A...AHHH!!!!" Jiyeon screams out of sudden, startling Jiae who is holding her. She hugs Jiyeon even tighter, not letting her go away from her embrace to make her feel calm. But it was no use. Jiyeon is still crying and screaming, she wouldn't stop.

Jiae looks at the three boys with desperate eyes. "Please get out from here!" she pleads them. Her eyes welled up with tears and some begin to roll down her cheeks. "Please..."

"tch" the guy went out from the room, followed by the other two.

Yein gets up quickly after that guy let her wrist go and went to hug Jiyeon. They hug her until she is calm and breathing normally. Soon, Jiyeon fell asleep in their arms and they let her lay down on the bed, even though they know it's that guy's bed, they don't want to disturb Jiyeon neither wakes her up. She needs to rest.

After making sure she is fine, they went out from the room and the three jerks from earlier are still there. Their eyes reflected their questions and the blonde ash-haired guy stepped forward.

"Is she an androphobic?" he asks softly.

Jiae's eyes widen, how did he-?

"It was obvious with how she responded by seeing boys earlier. It was one of the symptoms an androphobic will have if they are frighten" The other guy answered her question. Damn, can he read her mind?

Jiae and Yein looks down. Actually, they don't wanna reveal it to anyone in Valencia High as they still don't know anyone from here.

"Yes...it's been years" Jiae replies. Hearing this, the three guys feel bad for showing up like that. It must have been a great shock to the poor girl. The blonde ash-haired guy comes forward to Jiae and Yein before bowing to them.

"I'm sorry for my inconsiderate action towards her, I thought she broke in the dorm like those people" he says. The other two also bows down a little but their faces didn't show any sign of them being regretting what they did.

Tch, Jiae and Yein ignore it. They are too tired to deal with this anymore.

"Btw, I'm Park Jimin. You two, introduce yourself" Jimin says and told the girls that he will be heading to his room but was held back by Yein. "Jiyeon unni is sleeping on your bed" she stated. Yein notices how Jimin's eyes were widened a bit but he didn't say anything.

Before he goes inside his room, he looks back to Jiae and Yein. "Don't worry, I will not touch her and since she is already sleeping, let's not disturb her rest" Jimin says and went into his room.

Leaving the four of them outside, still being awkward. Jiae sighs silently before saying, "I'm Kang Jiae and this is my sister, Kang Yein" The two guys seem like they don't care about their introduction and so on as they only nod their head.

One guy walks to his room slowly before stopping, he glances to his back for a short moment but Yein met his eyes. "Jeon Jungkook" He says coldly before going into his room with a quite loud slam. "He is the maknae in this dorm so I hope you guys wouldn't mind his attitude. Just call me Suga" Suga says before he also went back to his room.

Jimin's POV

I am still standing in front of my own room, palpitating whether to go in or not. My hand is holding onto the doorknob but a sudden flash of memory passes through my mind, making my eyes widened in realization.

"She looks so scared..." I muttered. If I go in and she wakes up, she will definitely scream and trembles out of fear again. Tch, what a weak girl. I sigh and enter my room. It's her problem and when she wakes up tomorrow, I will never let her into my room again.

I took another blanket and pillow and sleep on the sofa, it's quite big so I don't have much difficulty to sleep soundly.

-

Switching off his alarm, Jimin gets up from the sofa and looks at the time. 4 a.m. He stretches his body for a little bit before washing his face and sit back at his study table. It's time for him to start his morning study session.

Mornings are definitely the right time when you can fully get what you read and do, even more if you are memorising something or a note. It has been his daily routine but somewhow today, he felt a bit uncomfortable.

Jimin looks back to Jiyeon and his eyes soften when he saw she is shivering, her blanket fell off from the bed. He stands up from his seat and takes the blanket which is on the floor. Carefully, he covers Jiyeon's body softly, afraid of waking her up.

Jimin accidentally trips while covering Jiyeon with the blanket, resulting to him falling on the bed next to her. Jiyeon's eyes popped open, she looks at Jimin with wide eyes and was about to scream but then Jimin covers her mouth before she could do it.

"Shh! Your unnis will kick me if you scream!" Jimin half-whispers but it doesn't stop Jiyeon from being afraid, she quickly gets off the bed and lean against the wall. Her legs lost its strength and give up on supporting her. She falls down on the floor while clutching her head.

Jimin sighs, he knows this is bound to happen. He grabs the blanket and put it over Jiyeon, making sure it covers up her eyes. Jimin crouches down before pulling Jiyeon into a hug. He slowly pats her head, the same way Jiae did it.

"Don't worry...I will not hurt you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ Sorry for the late update! I just finished 1/3 of my exam (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง
But I got bored of revising so here I am~

LOVELYZ IS COMING BACK
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR GIRLS AND HELP THEM TO GET THEIR 2ND WIN!!!!!!

FALL IN LOVELYZ♡

frhwonu-