e i g h t

A/N: this is Elite's male and female students uniform♡ 

  ⏺⏺👑⏺⏺

Jimin sits down at the dining table, stuffing his mouth with tteokbokki quite quickly. 'Is he that hungry?' Jiyeon thought as he eyed Jimin from afar.

He didn't eat much during breakfast and didn't even show up for lunch.

"Can you stop looking?" Jimin suddenly says. He looks up from his food to meet eyes with Jiyeon, startling the girl.

She quickly turns her head away, realizing she has been staring at him for quite a while. Jiyeon braves herself, she walks towards Jimin and stops not far from him.

"D-do you want more?" she stutters. Mentally facepalming her face, she averted her gazes away. Jimin just give her a slight glance before, "Sure"

Jiyeon takes his plate with shaky hand. Jimin notices it and he got enough of it. He grabs her wrist before pulling her into his room. He locks the door when both of them got into it.

"Yah! What are you-"

"Are you faking yourself?"

Huh?

"W-what do you mean?" Jiyeon asks. She doesn't get it, why would she be faking her true self?

Jimin scoffs, should he believe in her?

"Aren't you an androphobic? You are afraid of men! Then how can you be with Sir Seokjin so comfortably like that?! Did you faked your illness to get pity from everyone?!" Jimin says loudly, without realizing that his words shattered the girl's heart.

Jiyeon's eyes widen by his statement. Faking her illness to get pity from others? Why would she do such a pathetic doings?

She clenches her fist as she looks down to the floor. Her eyes welled up in tears but she hold it in.

"Seems like it's true since you're being silent" Jimin scoffs as he glares at her.

"Do you think I wanted this?"