s e v e n

The teacher is finally here- and he's hot af

He swipes his hair back as he enters the class with a small smile plastered on his face. A slight glance from him might make your ovaries explode.

He eyed the students in front of him and his gazes landed on the three new students. A wide smile quickly formed on his lips.

"It looks like the Kang siblings are already here" he says. "You guys have introduce your names to the others right? I already know your names so there's no need for an introduction" the teacher says again.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, your homeroom teacher. Let's get along from now on arasso?" he says sweetly, as he eyed them.

Jiyeon couldn't take her eyes off of Sir Seokjin.

Not because he's handsome and has the heavenly good looking face. It's because she is not afraid of him. Somehow, when she looks at Sir Seokjin, she feels warm and safe. As if he will protect her in danger.

This is definitely the first time she ever felt like that. Usually she would be scared of a guy from metres away yet Sir Seokjin is right in front of her but she is not scared at all.

"Why do I feel like this?" Jiyeon mumbles and it was heard by Jimin who passed by her to hand Sir Seokjin his essay. He glances at her briefly and his eyes are slightly widened when he saw how her cheeks are slightly red.

"Tch"

"That reminds me you three, have you decided on a club?" Sir Seokjin asks. Jiae remembers how Sujeong said that once an Elite Student joins a club, he/she will held the highest position in the club.

"Please tell me your choice after school, arasso? I will be at my office"

They nod their heads and Sir Seokjin went out from the class.

-

Jiae's POV

I seriously don't know which club should I join. I'm not that active in clubs back at the previous school because of all the piano competitions. Is there even a club that will accept this lazy creature?

Once again, I sigh for the nth time. It is lunchtime right now but here I am in the library, sitting at a corner alone. I notice how some students also come in the library and were shocked when they see me. Like whut-?

"U-unni, you won last year's national piano competition right?" A girl, who I think is a hoobae asks.

"Yes, I'm surprised you recognized me" I say, totally flustered by how she remembered me from last year.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THAT YOO JIAE IS IN THIS SCHOOL!!!" she exclaims loudly which earns a glare from the librarian. I hold her wrist and motion her to sit down beside me.

"omg omg omg omg I still can't believe this" she squeals excitedly. I chuckle, she is a cute one. "Unni, I really adore you! The way you played the piano and your gestures- even your facial expression is on point!" heol, she keeps on praising me.

I'm sure my face is red from all the praises being thrown to me.

"Thank you, you nust really love piano right? For you to even notice the smallest points" I say before patting her on the head. "What's your name?"

"Min Haeri!"

Min?

"You got such a cute name"