o n e

A girl can be seem to be lying on her bed, fully covered in her thick flowered pattern blanket. The sunlights are brightening her room but she refuses to wake up. Sweats are forming on her forehead and her body is trembling.

Don't.

She was chased by someone, a man. Her little body fell down on the hard and cold floor as she groans from the pain. Her breathing got harsher, she could hardly look forward. While she was still on the floor, sounds of footstep from behind got her startled, resulting to her heartbeat racing even faster.

With tearing eyes and desperate expression, she crawled on the floor, trying her best to run away from the man.

Don't hurt me.

A sudden tight grip on her leg made her gaped loudly. She began to cry loudly, begging for his pity but it was useless. The man smirked in satisfaction as he gripped her leg even  rougher. She cried loudly in pain, the pain she felt was overwhelming and she was scared as hell.

Don't kill me.

Jiyeon could have seen the man's face if she didn't wake up before seeing it. She abruptly sits up straight from her bed, a tear rolls down her cheek which she quickly wipes it away. Jiae, who is sitting by the edge of her bed went to hug Jiyeon while patting her back gently.

"Did you have that dream again?" Jiae asks, still not letting Jiyeon away from her embrace. She wants her little sister to be completely fine before letting her go.

Jiyeon nods her head as she cries on Jiae's shoulder, hugging her unni tightly as if her life depends on it. When she finally settles down, she smiles at Jiae and told her that she is fine. "Are you sure? You don't have to go to school if you feel unwell" Jiae says, her eyes reflect her worries.

"I'm okay unni, I will go to school" Jiyeon states as she smiles weakly. Understanding her little sister's request, Jiae went out from Jiyeon's room, letting her to get ready.

When the door to her room is shut down, Jiyeon gets up from her bed and walks to her mirror. Seeing her messy self, her lips tried to form a smile. Her usual smile she shows to the world.

"Now, time to get ready!" Jiyeon exclaims energetically as she puts up her hand into the air.

-

Jiyeon's POV

I can smell the food that omma prepares from downstairs. Did she makes tuna sandwich? My favourite! I quickly comb my hair, letting it loose before tying a bit of my hair into a ponytail with a white ribbon.

Before going downstairs, I make sure that my necklace is with me. The only thing that can identify my real identity. I'm not my parents real daughter after all. Same goes to Jiae unni and Yein. The three of us were adopted by our foster parents.

The weird thing behind our adoption is that we lost our memories before omma took us in. My name, real parents, home... I couldn't remember all of it. Jiae unni and Yein also have the same problem.

We didn't know why and how we lost it but soon, we accepted it as a fate that brought the three of us together. Even though we are not biological siblings, but our bond are stronger than real siblings out there.