Y/n moves around Normani not failing to notice the smile on her face, she decides not to bring it up though. "C'mon we're going upstairs." She says while feeling her arm brush against Normani's, she didn't feel anything beside the feeling of arms brushing against each other.

Normani, on the other hand, felt a lot more. She felt what she feels with Arin, her boyfriend, but a lot more powerful. Normani holds onto her arm after the small moment and she trails behind Y/n again.

Y/n leads Normani upstairs, she doesn't feel the need to jog up the stairs since she's in no hurry. Normani went up the stairs behind Y/n and she can't seem to keep her eyes off of Y/ns butt, it defiantly got a lot more muscular since the last time she saw it.

After the brief, silent journey to Y/ns room, Y/n laid down on her bed and Normani stood not knowing what to do. "You can sit or stand or lay down whatever makes you the most comfortable." Y/n says noticing Normani's nerves.

Normani bites on her lip realizing that this is the time that she's been waiting for. "I'll uh stand." She says while rubbing the back of her neck, a nervous habit of hers along with rubbing her hands against her pants which she did right after.

Of course, Y/n knows this and notices it. "Normani, you don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." She tells Normani while sitting up on her bed and resting her back against the backboard.

Normani shakes her head. "I want to do this, so badly." She tells Y/n. "I just don't know where to begin." She admits before thinking of the box inside of her purse.

Y/n watches Normani set her purse down on the bed and she has no idea what she's in for.

Normani pulls out the box and holds it in her hands. "Um." She tries to begin but fails. "Damn this is hard." She admits.

Y/n laughs and fixes her position on the bed so she's more comfortable. She's nervous too but obviously not as nervous as Normani.

Before speaking again, Normani takes a deep breath. "These, um, past few months have really opened my eyes. I've realized stuff that I've never realized before. Among those realizations is that I realized how horrible I was treating you not only during the whole dating thing but afterwords. I acted like it was all your fault but it wasn't at all, it was all my fault. I knew doing this to you was wrong but I still did it for some stupid reason." She pauses to look at Y/ns reaction, which is that she's amused. "After reflecting over my decisions I've realized how much I messed up and that if I never did any of that to you we could actually be amazing friends. I'm not saying that we have to be friends after this cause I'm totally cool if you're not ready for that but I not only reflected on my mistakes but on the things that we did together. I remembered all of those times that we spent together and I was truly happy not fake happy. One of my favorite memories that I like to think of is that time that you found me snooping through your unreleased songs and you ignored me for two days straight then you made me do anything you wanted to get your forgiveness." Normani pauses to laugh at the memory and the things that Y/n had her do.

"Good times." Y/n says while nodding her head and smiling as well.

"Yeah." Normani says before continuing her unscripted apology. "After realizing how much of an asshole I was to you I knew that I needed to apologize to you as soon as possible and that brings me here. Y/n." Normani says seriously while walking over to Y/n and sitting down on the bed beside her.