The Wedding

Shafyaa P.O.V

I'm sitting in my room admiring myself in the mirror while smelling the scent of henna on my hand. It's finally the big day. I'm getting married to Youseff.

Now you all must be wondering how fast all this happened and how Youseff managed to convince my parents, well, he succeeded but after 6 months of trying.

He was so scared to go and ask for my hand and in 6 months he played busy so that he couldn't go and meet my parents. Little did he know that my parents would accept the proposal so easily.

Finally he couldn't escape The Talk With My Parents and took his courage in both hand and one fine day he entered my house.

I'll narrate all what happened.

Flash Back

"Youseff go, come on enter the house! And stop sweating so much. My parents ain't going to eat you. You have to make this step",

"Huh ya wait! Bismillah, in the name of Allah", he prayed and put his feet on the front door carpet. God he us dramatic..

"Thank god. And Youseff make a good face, it seems like you are constipated and wipe your forehead, it's sweaty",

"Ya okay", he faked smiled and it was sooooo freaking funny. I never saw him being that much nervous even when he was proposing me.

"Um Shafyaa can we come another time? I have an important document to sign please", he said and removed his feet. Drama king ! Can't blame hin though..

Wow is it really that difficult to talk to the girl's parent? It seems quite easy for me.

I grabbed his hand and push him towards the wall.

"Hey babe, don't you want to kiss me? And see me in a towel?", I said softly with a seducing voice.

"Yes yes of course I want! Can I kiss you right now?", a big smiled shaped on his mouth showing all his teeth.

"So you want, right?", I said and pecked his nose.

"Yes yes I so want!", God he is still such a pervert but only to me and I am happy with that!,

"IF YOU WANT YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE FREAKING HOUSE AND TALK TO MY PARENTS AND THEN YOU CAN SEE ME NOT ONLY WITH A TOWEL BUT NAKED, OKAY? NOW GO INSIDE!", I whisper-yelled and I guess he was kind of scared and finally, by the grace of Allah, he freaking entered the house.

"Woah Shafy you are wild AF",

"Shut up and behave and don't be nervous!",

"Assalamualaikum Mr Myra", he greeted my father with a shake hand and gave my mom a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Assalamualaikum Mrs Myra, nice to meet you all",

We all sat on the sofa and butterflies were dancing in my stomach. Now I was the one being scared as hell. I went in the kitchen and observe all what was happening discretely. It was like I was stealing in my own house.

"Well, I don't know where to start Mr and Mrs Myra. I have come regarding to your daughter Shafyaa. Um is it okay if I ask for some water?",

"Ya sure son. Shaf bring a glass of water", ordered my mom.

I brought a glass of water and he finished it in like 3 seconds yup I counted.

"Ya as I was saying, your daughter Shafyaa. I really like her um can I have another glass of water please.",

"Ya sure", said my mom

I brought another glass of water and I can see how nervous he was. I was enjoying it. *evil laugh*