Chapter 27

Youseff P.O.V

Oh my god I said it, I freaking said it! She hates me now! No she does not hate me because she made me do a U-turn to the hotel! She loves me too!

"Hey Shafyaa so you want me to stay in this room or should I go and find another room because the receptionist told me that there is a free room. What if I by error re-again enter your room and find you in a towel and I lose control again and ki-",

Before I finished my sentence she shut me with..... not a kiss of course but she pressed her finger against my lips

"Shhhhhhhhh don't remind me of these moments again", she whispered in my ears. Oh my god, that's freaking hot.

Is that a sign she loves me?

Oh yes it is.

Okay so I am not a coward! I am going to propose tonight! And I am going to do it because I want to marry her, I truly love her! And I know she does too!

What if she refuse?

So what! I'm a man! I will overcome this freaking first time heartbreak.

Okay so let me go and make all the workers of this hotel to decorate the freaking room so beautiful that she will fell in love with the one who decorated this room.... What? Eeew let me take my words back!

I already bought a nice simple ring. She always say that she loves everything simple and cute. So I bought a cute, simple,sexy ring

I even bought her a nice dress and I'll make sure she wears it

I'm so crazy in love with her I mean never have I ever thought that I will fall in love with such a simple and covered-everywhere girl. Finally I realised that a girl is sexier when she is sexy from the inside not wearing micro-mini dress. Well, they are sexy too..

What! Stop seeing other girl now!

Oh ya! I should stop being the perverted playboy.

__________

Finally time to propose her. I am sooooooo fucking nervous. No I can't be nervous, I can propose and I will no matter what happen.

Thank God there was another free room and I made shafyaa moved in the other room while the decorator in our room. I'm glad she didn't suspect of anything. I sent a nice dress in her room with the note

Hey shafyaa, I want you to wear this dress and come in our previous room at 6hr please and don't be late;-).

I just hope she agrees and come without asking questions! This girl is too much, whenever you see her, she is always talking or busy asking questions upon questions guess that is why I fell for her.

Shafyaa P.O.V

*knock knock*

"Who's there?",