chapter 5

Shafyaa's P.O.V

* Yawning *
"Sleeping is the best thing ev-*Yawning again* er",

"No waAAAAAAAy! I'm getting so freaking late for work today", I hopped out of bed, running downstairs and "Mom why are there so many box and WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES???",

"Oh shafyaa you woke up, we are packing some stuffs because we've got only 2 weeks time limit ", Mom happily cleared my 'confusion'

"Oh ya how can I forget we are moving to another house. And yupiiiii no need to run like a mad dog for work, I'm super duper free, umm no not really free I have to help mom with the so-called departure", I thought to myself.

           **After 1 week**

We were all busy preparing our luggages and we were all set to go but we had one more week left in the house. Honestly I was not sad to go as we were going to have our own house  here after. But I was still nervous about my new job.

     My sister Yushrah will finally be in college and my brother Ouwais is in grade 6 mischievous and badass as always.

           Finally the very day had arrived and we were moving to OUR new house. I was soooooooooooooooo excited, like over joyed. Our new house was so far from this and it took us 1hr 30 mins to reach there. My siblings and I slept throughout the whole voyage and Guuurl my back was aching so bad. The backseat was not so comfy.

  _______
      "Wow! Masha Allah! Our house is the best house any family could have. I'm so happy that the landlady ousted us else Dad would have never knew about this house", Said Yush

"Yep little sis you are abso right. I'm amazed by the beauty of the house. Hold me I'm fainting....!!!", I overreacted

"Huh Drama Queen ! ", Yush rolled her eyes..

          "Put your stuffs in the house while I sign the papers", dad ordered us.

      "Mom, where am I going to sleep. Is there a room for just me. I want a room,"
"Mom mom help me with my stuff I have to clean my room it's dirty",
"Hey ma imma sleep in this room and it's my final decision,"
     " Mom, Mom, mom"
" OK KIDS let me think stop calling me ! one by one speak not everyone I know you all are over joyed but I'm tired due to the voyage and wait for dad then we will decide what to do and stOP CALLING ME", Mom scolded the 3 little monkeys of the house.

           The new house contain: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room and a huge kitchen with dining table.

      ***At night***

We spent the whole day arranging our stuff and placing them in there respective places.

"It's been a long day today. I'm tired we must go to sleep now. Shafyaa will you go to work tomorrow or the day after", Mom questioned me.

Honestly I was so tired of going tomorrow my back was in pain.

  "No mom I'm tired I will go the day after.",

"Shaf I told your boss your boss you will come on 4th April it's 2nd April today you can rest no need to be panicked.", my dad spoke and I was so happy and relieved.

     We all went to sleep after a good conversation and Good news the house is finally on my dad's name.

The day was really a long and tiring day.
      I went to my room and yep my room was the best one I loved it sooooooo much. I just can't believe my eyes. Well this was not my dream room but we are not rich spoilt kids. One day Allah will give me my dream room for now I am sooooo in love with the room.

          Just 1 metre away from the window was another room from the other house next to us

        Just 1 metre away from the window was another room from the other house next to us. God knows who lives in there. The house next to us was for sure a jaw falling one. It had a big garden I never met the persons in there of course It was the first day in this house.
Coming again to that window next to me, like the typical savage me, I tried to peep Allah forgive me please. In the room, I saw a fair handsome back starring at me, a well built muscular broad shoulder back the most attractive back I have ever seen. "What a psycho Shafyaa! StOP staring at others back", an imaginary voice released me from my thought.
         After 12 seconds of staring at the back I realised he was half naked. Of course he was half naked else I would not have seen his back.
      "I wonder if he has a six pack", Pyscho me.

       "Who is this fellow man with the handsome back", I wonder.

            "OK let me just go to sleep. Imma investigate the man with the handsome back later", I yawned and fell asleep hoping to have a wonderful peaceful sleep with a beautiful dream...
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. I was busy due to ramadhan and had no time to update I just hope u like this chapter. It's not really long and I have lost some ideas and practice of writing as it's been after 1 month I'm updating. Sorry if it's a bit boring but I will try to bring new and interesting ideas.  Don't forget to vote.