Why'd you hurt me?

I stare numbly at the ceiling, silent tears slipping out of my eyes, sliding into my hair. How could he? How could he? Its one thing when you willingly have sex, but... but forcing someone? That's a whole different level. I knew the truth now, Jason was an abusive person. I could see now why nobody wanted to be around him. I needed the one person I loved right now. Hes the only person who could possibly make me feel better. Make me better.

I climb out of the bed, the bed I now despised, though it didn't do anything wrong, it was the owner was in the wrong. The tears worked their way down my face, still as silent as a church mouse. How did I let myself get this far? How could I possibly let myself go the wrong way on a one road path? Soon, I was walking down the streets, making turns until I completely fell to the ground sobbing. Why? Why me? I looked up at the dark sky.
"Why?" I scream, the tears now coming out. I didn't want to choke them down anymore, I didn't want to feel as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders, like everything was my fault! "I cant take it anymore!" I scream at the top of my lungs, tugging at my hair. ' i'll never leave you, Ellie. I love you-' his words cut like knives. They hurt.... They hurt so much. I miss him. Why did he do that to me? Why does everyone hurt me? Why does everyone leave? I can't stand it, I can't stand it, I can't stand it!
I collapse to the ground, and sob into my knees.

I have no clue as to where I am, where I've made turns, and where I didn't. I pull out my phone, and call the only person I can think of who would always come through for me.
ring
ring
ri- the ringings were interrupted.
"Hello?" His low, deep voice speaks, still half awake. Oh, how I've missed that voice. My sobs continue as I try my hardest to get the words out, the words that seem to be completely stuck in my throat.
"I-i... Luke?" my voice shaky, and nervous. What if he refuses to help me? I couldn't take another rejection...
"Elizabeth, is that you? Jesus Christ, what the hells wrong?" Alert now, he speaks as moving sounds from the background, indicating that hes up and our of bed now.
"Yes... Lucas, I -I need you, I miss you. Fuck, I have no idea where I am. I-i cant do anything without you by my side." I hear him sigh on the other end. Or maybe it was a sniffle. I don't know.
"Ell... Ell, I miss you so much, but I need you to tell me where you are. What do you see? Is there trees, houses, what?" He sounds so sad, my Lucas, sad. I wanted to make him happy. Remember he hurt you, Elizabeth, always remember. I pout to myself. Why can't I just be happy?
"Luke, why'd you hurt me? I loved you, and you-you threw it back in my face!" I cry at the memory.
"Ell, okay, we can talk bout this when I find you, but right now just know it was the biggest mistake ive ever made. I never wanted to hurt you, I was being selfish. Tell me where you are, tell me the surroundings." I shakily turn around, and look up and down the street, one of the street lights are flickering, and then it goes out completely.
"uhm... Theres a few trees.... three houses, all made of brick. Oh, and a street light is out, and and and-" I start crying, remembering the pain I was put through with everyone. Mar. Luke... Jason. Nobody wanted me, just like he had said. Nobody cared if I was dead or alive, and knowing that hurts most of all.
"Okay.. okay. Ill be there soon, just stay calm, and stay where you are." As he hangs up, I collapse to the ground once again.