Chapter 16

Geoff soon left the room and Ryan laid Gavin back down.

"Looks like you're stuck in bed. Do you need anything? Water, food?" Ryan asked.

"Just some water, thanks. Maybe Michael? It'd be nice to see my boi."

The gent nodded. "I'll send him in with some water. I'llsee you tomorrow, okay, Gav?"

"Okay. And Rye-Bread?"

"Yeah?"

"Go on a murder break for a bit. I can see the look in your eyes. All clouded and dark."

"Wha- Gavin. No. I need at least one." Ryan's voice was stern, yet pleading.

"Fine. One. But seriously. Murder Break until the heist. I'll see you tomorrow, you psycho sausage. "

"Alright. Bye, Gavin. Don't do anything too stupid with Michael." Ryan raised a hand in farewell and went out into the living room. Everyone was speaking in hushed voices. He pressed himself against the hallway wall and listened in.

"Look, Ryan's been acting weird lately. He's a weird motherfucker, sure, but I mean.. When was his last murder break?" Micheal asked quietly.

"A month and two days ago. Exact. I'm getting worried about him. Especially now that Gavs hurt and his car is destroyed," Jack replied.

"I say we just leave the guy alone. I'll have him take a vacation after this heist,"Geoff suggested.

"If that's what you think is best, then that's what we'll do," Jack complied.

Ryan decided it'd be a good time to enter. He made sure his presence was well known to the guys. He walked heavily and started to speak.

"Hey guys. Michael, Gavin wants you in there with him. And water. He also suggested I take a murder break until the heist. I'm gonna agree with his idiocy for once."

Everyone stared at him for a few moments. Ray shrugged.

"Alright, dude. Hey, could I get a ride home? I walked here and I'd rather not walk back."

"Yeah, sure. Why not? We live near each other, right?"

"Ryan. We've lived beside each other for like, 6 months now. I scored you that sweet apartment,"Ray deadpanned.

"Right. Well, let's get going. I have shit to do when I get home." Ryan started toward the door.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Don't get your panties in a twist. I'll see you guys later. Im out, peace!"

The two left, heading down to the parking garage. Once they were down there, they spotted
Ryan's motorbike. They headed toward it.

"Hey, look, I know you heard them talking in there. I know you're going through something right now. I don't know what happened, but hey. Im always here to talk. R and R connection, you know?" Ray smiled and patted Ryan on the shoulder before walking toward his own bike.

"Thanks and- Wait a second, you don't actually need a ride?" The older male asked, perplexed.

"Of course not. We live like a 15 minute drive from here, which is a hella long walk time believe it or not. Now, I'll meet you there, and just knock any time you need to talk- Hey, that rhymes." Ray got in his bike, slipped on his helmet, and rode off to the apartments.

Ryan shook his head, got on his own bike, and headed the opposite direction.

'Time to find my last kill for this week.'