Chapter 4

Hey guys! Just wanted to mention how I bought my dad a king costume for Halloween just to turn around and be Mad King Ryan so I can get a 3 dollar burrito from Chipotle on Halloween. Anyway, read on, readers!

Ryan showed up at the penthouse an hour early. He crept inside, staying silent. He drew his knife, a dull one so he doesn't actually hurt the lad. He snuck into the room he knew as Gavin's.

He looked over the sleeping boy. He seemed different when he was asleep. Calmer, more.. Human. He appeared human.

Gavin shifted, rolling onto his back. 'Now's the perfect chance. ' Ryan thought, raising the knife and pressing it to the lad's throat. He quickly covered his mouth.

Gavin just grabbed the older male and rolled over, bringing him down onto the bed. This surprised Ryan and he dropped the knife. He laid on the bed in shock, the younger boy cuddling into him.

"More cuddling, less killing.." Gavin mumbled in his sleep, nuzzling his face into Ryan's chest.

The older male sighed and gave in, running a hand through Gavin's messy hair. He relaxed and put a possessive hand on the lad. He soon found himself dozing off.

Beep beep beep beep be- crunch.

Ryan reached over and went to press off, but miscalculated and crushed the alarm clock. He looked down at the sleeping Gavin and brushed the hair out of his face. He carefully got up and grabbed his knife, slipping it back in his sheath. He sighed at his failed attempt at scaring the lad.

Ryan stood up and turned around. He picked up Gavin, who is a heavy sleeper, and grabbed a pair of his jeans and what he thought was a shirt he liked. He stuffed those in a bag and grabbed a pair of shoes and some socks for Gavin.

Ryan carried Gavin to his personal car and laid him down in the back seat, buckling him in with all three seat belts. He threw a blanket over him and drove to McDonald's to get some quick breakfast burritos for the two.

Ryan turned on the radio on a low level and hummed along to whatever song popped onto the radio. 'You fell asleep in my, car. I drove the whole time. But that's okay, I'll just avoid the holes so you'll sleep fine. I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government, for not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement. You fell asleep in my, car. I drove the whole time. But that's okay, I'll just avoid the holes so you'll sleep fine. I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government for not using my taxes TO FILL HOLES WITH MORE CEMENT!'

Ryan pulled up to the drive-through order spot and turned down the radio. "Hi, welcome to McDonald's, what can I get you?"

"I'll take two breakfast burrito value meals with coffee. Creamer and sugar in the bag as well as packets of hot sauce for the burritos."

"Alright. So two breakfast burrito value meals. Condiments in the bag. Does that look okay on your screen?"

"Yes ma'am, it does. "

"Your total is $8.46. Pull up to the second window."

"Alright, thank you. "

Ryan started to pull forward and grabbed his wallet from the middle console. He pulled out $10 and stopped at the second window. He paid for his food and got it. He drove off, going on his way to the track.