"Okay ... " Lisa said while shrughing and continued walking.

"oh yeah guys... i forgot... i left my harmonica in the music room"

Jam said while she was about to walk away until i held onto her wrist.

"I'll get it... what does it look like?" I asked while she gave me a sincere smile.

"It's silver and has my name stamped on the edge" she said while i nod and went to the music room.

I got inside and found a silver Harmonica just on top of the piano.

I saw The word 'Jameena Kim' and i fastly took it.

I was supposed to exit the room until...

"Well well... hey Jung Ah" i turned around and saw.

" Darlene " i said, lowkey scared of her ever since i heard what demmie said.

"Well... hello i guess. Thanks for staying away from Eunwoo... oh or is it Eunwoo staying away from you"

She said with annoyance in her voice. She smirked and chuckled.

"Well isn't Jung Ah's little heart breaking... awww" she said while i was slightly irritated.

"He will never like a girl like you so stop trying, you're so pathetic" she said smiling innocently.

"Darlene??!!" Both of us heard Eunwoo's voice shouting for Darlene.

He was looking for Darlene... totally surprising.

"Well... speak of the devil. He's here"

"Darlene!!" I heard the voices astro.

"And he's with them... why not break their trust"

She said as she took a glass of water from a nearby table and spilling it onto herself.

"Ah!!" She screamed while footsteps were heard.

"Darlene!!!" I heard eunwoo's voice get closer as i saw all five of them.

They looked at Darlene then back at me. I could see in the corner of my eye the shockness in Eunwoo's expression...

"Jung Ah did it!!! She splashed it on me because we're dating" she said putting the blame on me.

"Jung Ah.... i'm really disappointed in you. I don't even know you anymore...Let's never talk again!!!"

Eunwoo said while he gave me a cold look and pulled Darlene out of the room.

"What happened" i heard Jam and Lisa's voices as they stepped into the room.

And in the corner of my eye, i could see Darlene's menacing smirk as she left being pulled by Eunwoo.

I looked down knowing that i can't toughen up....

I give up on life....

Remember when i told you that my heart was into tiny pieces? Well now... my heart was crushed to the point it became dust.

And that was when things became blurry and my head is starting to become dizzy.

I can't feel my heart beating once again. And My skin became pale as i was sweating the whole time.

''... Jung Ah... Are you okay?" I heard Jinwoo say as i collapsed.