"Any Moles?" Lance asked crossing his arms and Allura shook her head.

"Been days, think they finally got the hint?" Lotor chuckled.

"Hold on let me check," Lance turned around to the open meadow.

"MY TURF BITCHES! TRY COMING BACK UP HERE YOU DIRT LIVING RODENTS!"

"No I think they got the idea," Lance beamed at the three others turning back to them.

"You out of your damn mind?" Allura smacked him across the back of the head as Lotor smirked amused.

"Sorry," Lance cackled childishly.

"Alright let's head back," Lotor rolled his eyes as the three scavengers moved forward in the woods but heard a snap and some voices they didn't recognize.

"Down," Lotor grabbed allura's arm pulling her down as Lance dropped as well.

"Hold!" A voice commanded near the scavengers. "Somethings near,"

Lance fiddled with a larger rock that fitted his slim palm and chucked it across the woods away from them catching the Moles attention.

"Over there!"

Lance smiled as he mentally gave himself a pat on the back as they started to move away before getting caught.

BANG

"¡Mierda! ¡Ir!" Lance hissed as more gun shots came their way but missed the four scavengers as they sprinted away.

"Lance call the tree toppers!" Allura shouted as she took out her dagger and Lotor lashed out his short sword as they slid to a stop and Lotor glared at the Moles clenching his sword.

Lance clasped his hands and raised them to his mouth as he made a bird sound and reached for a short sword like Lotors tightly in his hand.

Allura growled as she kicked a Mole soldier in the chest and sliced his throat as Lotor stabbed another in the chest but snarled in pain as a bullet went through his arm.

"Lotor!" Lance spun to his partner as he slammed a soliders head into his knee and fell.

Lance was about to run to his lover only for a gun to smack across the back of his head and he fell to the ground. A soldier reached for his collar only for Lance to grab around his arm and wrapped his legs around his bicep and shoulder, flipping the soldier onto the ground as he impaled the soldier in the chest with his sword on one knee.

Lance felt more hands grab at him as they forced him to his feet only for a man to hold his hair tightly making Lance cried out in surprise of the pain and saw a gun near his head and closed his eyes when it was pressed against his template.

"Make a move and your soldier dies!" A gruff voice snarled and Lance opened his ocean blue eyes seeing his best friend and older sister frozen in place with blades in hand and soldiers stopped fighting.

"No te preocupes por mi! Él está mintiendo-" Lance was cut off when a blade sliced across his cheek.

"No!" Allura gasped with wide eyes dropping her knife.

"You things do have emotion," the man scoffed amused as he cocked the gun and Lotor bared his teeth grinding them together with a scowl.

"What's this runt to you?" The commander asked. No answer.

"Kill them," he smirked elbowing Lance in the nose making him scatter back and two men grabbed his arms and the back of his neck with the other hands as Lance screamed in his native tongue, cussing and threatening them.

Allura kicked and punch and sliced at the soldiers coming at them as Lotor savagely didn't even look at any soldiers as he killed them and more to come, neither of them cared, they just wanted to get the young general back.

Lotor grabbed a mans neck and snapped it as he pushed through multiple men trying to get them out of the way but a blade went through a soldiers chest and it fell only to reveal a familiar stranger, Plaxum.

"Plaxum, they're taking Lance," Lotor grabbed the girls lean thin arm, she had sun kissed skin with aqua blue eyes and black hair with blue high lighting it and taking over the bottom of her long hair.

"What?" She spun around with wide eyes and saw Lance struggling against more and more men as they'd hit him to settle him down but failed.

"!Afíste ton na fýgei!" (τον να φύγει) she screamed grabbing her own blade with shark teeth melted into the metal as she attacked the men.

More and more scavengers dropped from the trees as more ran over attacking those who had Lance but suddenly a bomb went off and smoke surrounded the clan of warriors who coughed and hacked through the smoke as it faded.

Allura covered her mouth as Lotor touched her shoulder as he looked around seeing dead bodies but didn't recognize any of them.

"Lance?" Plaxum called but there was no reply.

"Where's Lance?" A man walked over who was much more taller and muscular, Ulaz.

"I-I... Oh my god, they took him," Allura felt tears run down her face. Lotor wrapped his arms around his old friend as she sobbed silently as others where commanded by Ulaz and other commanders who joined the fight to send out a search party.

"I lost my baby brother," Allura whispered in despair.

Lance gasped as chains raddled near his ears as he was trapped in darkness due to the blind fold around his eyes. He growled wanting to be able to move but he knew he was to weak. Strike when he's strong, don't be stupid.

He panted when he felt a bucket of water splash against his hot skin as his mixed hair stuck to his skull and a little of the back of his neck and forehead.

"Wake up freak," a gruff hand grabbed his hair around his forehead forcing lances head up even though he couldn't see anything.

"I have questions and you better bet your ass your going to answer them, where is the base?" iverson snarled in his face and Lance gritted his teeth and snapped his jaw at the man trying to seem more threatening.

Only to receive a slap.

He panted as iverson towered over him as Lance kept his head down taking shaky breathes.

"I'll repeat myself one more time, where are you freaks from?" Iverson gripped his hair harder and Lance growled but never gave him an answer.

Another slap pained across his face.