"The two of you, leave. Or if you want to have your own arguments here, make sure not to break the mirror. And Archangel, take your time to sweep the ashes after your little disagreement."

*

The demon sighed in disbelief. The son of the devil kept on taunting him about his death through the sword of the angel standing firmly in front of him.

V:

   "Lucifer will be very upset if that silly demon won't come back to his presence, though. No one's going to give him a petty report about me."

*

The son of the devil disappeared before them.

And the two other creatures stared at each other as they felt the arrogance of the devil's son before he left them.

The demon smirked. Being alone with the one and only Archangel Jimin from heaven was a great opportunity for a battle between light and darkness.

But the angel seemed to be calm and violence was never inside his thoughts.

Angel Jimin:

  "Lucifer trusted you and your sister. Do your job accurately, demon."

*

Before the demon could give the him an answer, the angek disappeared from a spark of light in front of him.

***************

Dining Area

*

Officer Heavens:

   "I'm glad you're here, V. Eating dinner alone sometimes is tiring. Haha!"

*

V just nodded after staring at the empty seat. Angel Grace locked herself inside her room to sleep.

Officer Heavens:

  "Tell me about the work you did at the orphanage, V. How's your day?"

*

V chewed his food slowly. After Father Philippe died, no one cared to ask whether he had a tough day or just another lax one.

He somehow felt delighted.

V:

   "Officer Hannah visited the kids."

*

Officer Heavens stopped touching his food. He drank a glass of water and stared at V.

He looked bothered but at the same time interested after hearing it.

Officer Heavens:

   "Really?"

*

V just nodded and continued eating.

Officer Heavens:

   "It's been a while since she visited the orphanage. I'm glad to know that she took her time to visit the place again."