fuck you (a)

Fuck you, Richie Tozier.

You never treated me right, you would say you loved me, then when I needed you most, you would ditch me. You would treat me like I'm some object to be playing with. Like I didn't matter.

I was supposed to matter, being your boyfriend.

My throat felt numb, along with most of my body, as tears found their way down my face, dripping onto the bathroom floor. I ripped my inhaler out of my fanny pack and placing it in my mouth, still watching, not able to keep my eyes away.

That's what Richie looked at his boyfriend, eyes going wide. He ripped off the girl who was kissing his cheeks intensely. "Eds..." Richie let out, lips red from his make out session. I exhaled, letting a sob out of my mouth, and hearing it made Richie walk towards me, wanting to hug me, and cuddle with me until I was better, until everything would go back to normal again, but not this time.

He would not get away with it this time, because this time I was done with the asshole named Richie Tozier, the boy who was supposed to be my one and only, but unfortunately he was only mine.

"Don't you fucking call me that." I growled, storming out of the bathroom, and making my way out the door.

"Eddie! Wait!" I heard, footsteps, coming closer as Richie gripped my arm, pulling me towards him. Almost everyone in the hallway, started to look at us, which only made it better. I could see Stan and Bill holding hands, only a couple feet from me, standing at Stan's locker, before Bill tapped Stan, and pointed at us. Ben, Bev, and Mike looked at us as well, next to us.

I looked at Richie right in the eyes, and slapped him. Hard. Harder than I ever had before. He stumbled backwards, falling to the ground, looking up at me again, flinching, holding his cheek in pain, tears falling down his cheeks.

"If I treated you like you treated me, you would hate me." I whispered, but everyone obviously heard as I walked out the school door, Henry Bowers astonished at my performance, not daring to stop me on my path, probably jealous that I got to hit Richie without getting in trouble, and his dirty ass never getting away with it anymore.

Before opening the door, I didn't dare to turn around, knowing everyone was watching me, hearing the hallway quieter than I ever have before. I lifted my hand up, holding my middle finger in the air, waving it towards him. I finally turned, opening the door with my back, and looked at the small boy on the ground, his left cheek more red than ever.

"Fuck you, Richie Tozier."